South Dakota Leading the Way Again!!

Just now, exSW said:

Why is this even an argument? It's genital mutilation of a minor. It should be illegal. The psychological aspects of adults projecting their sexual bias on a developing child are bad enough. Now its physical?

And don't bring up circumcision of males. That's a surgical procedure based on hygiene. Yes it's being looked at. Maybe it is out of date but we all survived.

Exactly, and a circumcised man vs non circumcised will not change there intire way of life

• Like 2
  • Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In my opinion, there are only two genders and anything otherwise is a mental illness. As with anything else there are going to be opinions differing from mine.

Nothing tou say has anything to do with the child abuse that is going on, I have 4 kids and I know that children do not have sexual minds, so how can they make a decision on sexual preference if they

Let us grown ups argue all we want amd fight all we want but using children to push our agendas is a NO GO. Let kids be kids, if a girl likes to play with toy trucks , dont mutilate her body, she migh

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Indy Farmer said:

I’ve made multiple statements explaining why I don’t want the morality police forcing their views on others. You keep making wild assumptions that I have no idea how to respond to. Take a deep breath and make a coherent statement without playing on fears of what “might” or “could” happen. 

But you're just fine with the gender police doing it? Because that is EXACTLY what has been going on these last few years.

• Like 2

A policy brought about this child abuse, remember that. Now when we try to stop it they say keep your policies away. Hypocrites 

• Like 1

How ignorant amd dangerous for people to do social experiments on children and try to justify it. Look up the study of a set of twin boys that 1 was raised like a girl the other as a boy. Both ended up killing themselves, look it up, that's science telling you it's wrong 

• Like 1

Typical Indy stir up a sh** show make a bad comment about IH and run and hide!!

• Like 3
20 minutes ago, Rusty shackleford said:

Exactly, and a circumcised man vs non circumcised will not change there intire way of life

But it's still mutilating a child, how is it right????  No one should be strapped to a table at birth and have there genitals cut. Females are protected by laws. Males are not. 

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, brahamfireman said:

But it's still mutilating a child, how is it right????  No one should be strapped to a table at birth and have there genitals cut. Females are protected by laws. Males are not. 

I do agree with you on that, myself and all my boys have never had that done and I am not a fan of it I think it's wrong, but my point was it dosnt have the long lasting problems that the other stuff has

• Like 1

As someone who has a 15, 16, 18 and 21 year old's its fresh in my mind that teenagers some times look for attention to stand out from the crowd. In my day you would maybe modify your Camero or Monte carlo. Things have changed. I agree the law should have been age 18. A blurry minded teenager that has parents who don't care may do something stupid they regret for the next 60-70 years.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Indy Farmer said:

How do you define right and wrong? Can you quantify it? Standardize it? If we in civilized society accept something as right, does an unknown tribe in the Amazon accept the same morality? To me, absolutely right is knowing that 40 series Deeres are better than 86 series IH. Absolutely wrong is any form of taxation. Of course, that's an opinion that will surely differ from others.

How about rape and murder? Absolutes, or just opinions?

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Indy Farmer said:

How do you define right and wrong? Can you quantify it? Standardize it? If we in civilized society accept something as right, does an unknown tribe in the Amazon accept the same morality? To me, absolutely right is knowing that 40 series Deeres are better than 86 series IH. Absolutely wrong is any form of taxation. Of course, that's an opinion that will surely differ from others.

This is along the same line of thinking as people who say "speak your truth". Unfortunately there are some things that are undeniably right and other things that are undeniably wrong.

For example, it is true that the earth is spherical (not perfectly, but definitely not flat).  If a tribal member in the Amazon says that the world is flat, he is not right just because that is all he knows. The earth is still round even though he has never seen the proof for it. 

Circling back closer to the current conversation it is right to say that there only two biological genders at birth. While there might be some unbelievably extreme circumstance that I am unaware of where this is not true, the percentage doesn't even register. To say that there is more than 2 biological genders is wrong. 

The problem with everyone having their own truths is that if the world was to operate that way, it would be an absolute free for all. To the point where no one would agree with more than a few other people on anything which would effectively be the end of modern civilization. If the general population cannot agree on a form of currency, how does the current economy survive? 

Separate from the argument made above, I can say as a 23 year old male who I feel like I have been relatively mature compared to others my age, there is no way that 23 year old me is even trusting 17 year old me to make a decision as monumental as a gender surgery. The irreversible effects are too great of a risk on an immature mind and body. Just my opinion. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Suppose the parents believe their 4 year old child really really wants to commit suicide.  Should they be able to do it?

All I know is I had to try to explain this to my 7 year old daughter who is in the 2nd grade this Fall because a boy in the 8th grade decided he was a girl!  If the parents had told him to wait until he graduated it would have saved a lot of young kids from having to learn about such things WAY too early!  The 8th grader's brother is in my daughter's class so there was no getting around it.  I down played it and told her he decided to dress like a girl and for her not to make fun or say anything about it.  She thought it was funny, bless her heart, and I left it at that!

My point is that often an individuals selfish desires impact many others.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Wi Ih said:

Typical Indy stir up a sh** show make a bad comment about IH and run and hide!!

rumor for Indy on social media is gender reassignment so he/she/it can see what kind of perspective change comes with it 

maybe we will get a new indy 

48 minutes ago, searcyfarms said:

rumor for Indy on social media is gender reassignment so he/she/it can see what kind of perspective change comes with it 

maybe we will get a new indy 

They now go by Mindy.

3 minutes ago, TP from Central PA said:

Man, can't believe this hasn't be zapped yet.........….

Why should one person's ignorance ruin the topic?  THAT person should be zapped!

• Like 2
12 minutes ago, ST-470 said:

Why should one person's ignorance ruin the topic?  THAT person should be zapped!

It would be infringing on one`s rights. 

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, MTO said:

It would be infringing on one`s rights. 

I thought it was a privilege to be on red power, not a right. 

• Like 3

Gentlemen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!        Take a breath........

The intent of the law is to protect a young child from a possible mistake being made.

We assume that all parents are good. This is not the case.

Some parents may have issues and could order a doctor to change the sex of their child, for whatever reason, mistake or not.

The doctor would have to comply.

The law would just slow this sex change and not prevent it.

When older, the child would then be able to be a part of the decision making process.

I would much rather see a sex change be put off for a short period than to have a possible mistake be made for the rest of the child's life.

• Like 4
6 hours ago, Indy Farmer said:

Let's get something straight. I don't particularly care what you are, who you are, who you like or what's between your legs. It really doesn't matter to me.

But what does matter to me are you people who get your jollies by using government to force your prejudiced morals on others. Why can't you just let people make decisions for themselves? Who do you think you are that you can make life choices for other people? You're hypocrites, you wave the banners of America's freedom and liberty, but only for those you agree with. It's sickening.

So if I think it is alright to kill you or your family the government shouldn't have laws to punish me?

2 minutes ago, randy hall said:

So if I think it is alright to kill you or your family the government shouldn't have laws to punish me?

This is a hypothetical, he is just making a point he dosnt really want to do that

2 minutes ago, Rusty shackleford said:

This is a hypothetical, he is just making a point he dosnt really want to do that

I see it as a cocksure`s hatred of an echo chamber. 

Some call it a troll.

But he/she/it is successful!

Allow me a tip of the cap.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Diesel Doctor said:

Some parents may have issues and could order a doctor to change the sex of their child, for whatever reason, mistake or not.

The doctor would have to comply.

Please cite some/any/specific legal or other requirement for "The doctor to have "to comply"?

As for the general intent of this law I don't have any problem other than it being based on peep's own interpretation of their religion.  Separation of Church and State.

I do wonder though for those here who have argued (and I agree) that a minor's choice may be ill advised.  However I also am speculating that many of the same who's argument against "a minor" making the choice also would be opposed for those that have reached the age of consent be allowed the same?

Vote "Y" for yes

Vote "N" for no.