Jump to content
FarmerFixEmUp

South Dakota Leading the Way Again!!

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Indy Farmer said:

Let's get something straight. I don't particularly care what you are, who you are, who you like or what's between your legs. It really doesn't matter to me.

But what does matter to me are you people who get your jollies by using government to force your prejudiced morals on others. Why can't you just let people make decisions for themselves? Who do you think you are that you can make life choices for other people? You're hypocrites, you wave the banners of America's freedom and liberty, but only for those you agree with. It's sickening.

This is one of the problems with self described libertarianism. You can't have a (to use your words) "civilized" society by letting everyone decide what is moral for themselves. There have to be some societal standards. This society that we live in was founded on Judeo/Christian ideas of morality. Lots of people want to change that who have never lived in a place where that isn't the case. I work with some Muslim guys from South Sudan who can tell you  how much they prefer living here, than there.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Indy farmer, I believe that men should be able to argue fight and then get back to work like it's no big deal. I'm pretty sure that we will never see eye to eye on most things, but with this subject it has nothing do do with left wing right wing libs or Republicans or libertarians, it's about keeping kids out of all of it like it should have always been and nothing more. Children are not political, there not left or right, they are the most precious thing in the world and they need to he protected and raised in a way that will let them strive. That's all I'm saying

  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Indy Farmer said:

 

You spelled grammar wrong!!!

I love it.

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, mike_newman said:

........Lorenzo       hooked you    ........you took the bait !!

Mike

👌🏾😊

 

someone gets it !!!

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

indy=snowflake.thumb.jpg.e61e3d18853ee7cfb3a02bc2fec24838.jpg

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

…....arguing with idiots:(

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Indy Farmer said:

I will if you respond to mine. Thanks in advance.

Please restate the question- I looked back and the only one I saw directed at me I have already answered. Redirection and blindly ignoring questions is a valid tactic, but not a sound one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Indy Farmer said:

John Deere > CIH :lol:

If your a john deere fan why are you a member here? I would not join a john deere club, if I did they would think I joined just to cause trouble

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, ZachGrant said:

Please restate the question- I looked back and the only one I saw directed at me I have already answered. Redirection and blindly ignoring questions is a valid tactic, but not a sound one.

Just like in this whole topic of the safety of children you have not mentioned them at all, you must make up other things to argue about amd when I've brought it back to the subject the safety of children and abuse you always changed the subject or mentioned somthing that has nothing to do with the topic, 100 percent what you di the whole time, amd you call us hypocrites

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Indy Farmer said:

❄️

You cant even argue the topic, everytime we try to bring you back to the topic you say the standard thing people say when they want to win but not by being right

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Indy Farmer said:

I will if you respond to mine. Thanks in advance.

Will you respond to mine?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Rusty shackleford said:

You cant even argue the topic, everytime we try to bring you back to the topic you say the standard thing people say when they want to win but not by being right

Forgive me, I can’t even understand what you’re trying to say half the time. 🤷🏼‍♂️

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Indy Farmer said:

Forgive me, I can’t even understand what you’re trying to say half the time. 🤷🏼‍♂️

Can you understand mine?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Wi Ih said:

Will you respond to mine?

 

3 hours ago, Indy Farmer said:

Yeah? So either there's only two genders as the bible states, or god made transgenders in his image as the bible states. Which is it?

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Indy Farmer said:

Forgive me, I can’t even understand what you’re trying to say half the time. 🤷🏼‍♂️

You proved me right in your last comment, every time we try to bring you back to the topic of children and sexual surgeries and hormones, you quickly change the subject with am insult and say somthing against us that has nothing to do with the topic. You just before said a few posts back that we redirect amd ignore questions, yet you are the only one here that has completely ignored the topic , children

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Indy Farmer said:

Yeah? So either there's only two genders as the bible states, or god made transgenders in his image as the bible states. Which is it?

 

 

3 hours ago, ZachGrant said:

In my opinion, there are only two genders and anything otherwise is a mental illness. As with anything else there are going to be opinions differing from mine.

 

3 minutes ago, Indy Farmer said:

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Indy Farmer said:

Forgive me, I can’t even understand what you’re trying to say half the time. 🤷🏼‍♂️

I'm trying to defend the safety amd well being of kids amd all you can do is insult and make comments that are not constructive and have nothing to do with the topic, all your doing is starting trouble, not practicing your freedoms of speech, just being a nuisance. None of us go on John deere web sights and starts trouble, so why do you? 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Rusty shackleford said:

You proved me right in your last comment, every time we try to bring you back to the topic of children and sexual surgeries and hormones, you quickly change the subject with am insult and say somthing against us that has nothing to do with the topic. You just before said a few posts back that we redirect amd ignore questions, yet you are the only one here that has completely ignored the topic , children

I’ve made multiple statements explaining why I don’t want the morality police forcing their views on others. You keep making wild assumptions that I have no idea how to respond to. Take a deep breath and make a coherent statement without playing on fears of what “might” or “could” happen. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Wi Ih said:

Of all you said there isn’t their government laws now that say we can’t do that anymore? so again are you the hypocrite?

I believe them laws we’re good things because it stops people from doing the wrong thing.

This question 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Indy Farmer said:

 

 

The question above? Is that coherent enough for you?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Indy Farmer said:

I’ve made multiple statements explaining why I don’t want the morality police forcing their views on others. You keep making wild assumptions that I have no idea how to respond to. Take a deep breath and make a coherent statement without playing on fears of what “might” or “could” happen. 

There is no might or could happen in this subject, it is harmful to children in any form to alow them to ruin there bodies for things they dont understand. It has nothing to do with policies, it has nothing to do with forcing views on anyone, it is flat out child abuse and I pray that you stay away from kids if you value them so little. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why is this even an argument? It's genital mutilation of a minor. It should be illegal. The psychological aspects of adults projecting their sexual bias on a developing child are bad enough. Now its physical?

And don't bring up circumcision of males. That's a surgical procedure based on hygiene. Yes it's being looked at. Maybe it is out of date but we all survived.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...