FarmerFixEmUp

South Dakota Leading the Way Again!!

Let us grown ups argue all we want amd fight all we want but using children to push our agendas is a NO GO. Let kids be kids, if a girl likes to play with toy trucks , dont mutilate her body, she might just be an awsome girl mechanic when she grows up, amd if a boy plays with girl toys he might just grow up a more feminine guy, it dosnt mean they need to be chemically castrated or made barren. That type of thing they most of the time grow out of but by them it could be to late. SO I SAY AGAIN, ANYONE WHO MUTILATES CHILDREN TO PUSH THERE AGENDA OR BELIEFES IS A CRIMINAL AND SHOULD HE PUNNISHED. I don't even have my babies baptized as babies I let decide If they want to when there older and understand what it means, 

• Like 8

I hadn't heard of this bill until this morning on the news and the KELO radio station 1320 had people calling in and commenting about it. Almost all were in favor of the law. One lady that called in said when  she was little, around 4 or 5 until the time she was 14 or so she wanted to be a boy. Her dad was a fireman and she wanted to be one too but couldn't because she wasn't male. She didn't really fit in at school or with friends until she got into college even. But by the time she was 25 or so she was very glad she didn't take any action. She is married now with kids and she thinks she's pretty normal. 

Kids that young (under 18) are not capable of that decision and the parents shouldn't be either.  It's not reversible, what's done is done. 

• Like 4

22 minutes ago, Indy Farmer said:

Let's get something straight. I don't particularly care what you are, who you are, who you like or what's between your legs. It really doesn't matter to me.

But what does matter to me are you people who get your jollies by using government to force your prejudiced morals on others. Why can't you just let people make decisions for themselves? Who do you think you are that you can make life choices for other people? You're hypocrites, you wave the banners of America's freedom and liberty, but only for those you agree with. It's sickening.

And I would say there are way more situations now adays where there are government regulations pushing the morals of the left onto the people who do believe in 2 genders and 1 man 1 women marriage, people get fired from jobs because they say men and women are different,  people get sued if they dont want to make a cake for a gay wedding. What you said about us is what your doing right now. Your prejudice against people of our beliefs and you want the government to make sure you get your way. How is that any different then what you say we do. Or do you believe that your beliefs are the ol only ones that matter even if you uneducated on the subject like giving a child surgery for sexual preference before the kid knows what the parts are used for

• Like 3

57 minutes ago, Indy Farmer said:

Does anyone else agree that we should go back to the good old days where we treated people differently based on the color of their skin? When women couldn't vote? Or when people could actually own other people? Man, such good times.*******

Well if women couldn’t vote . Then they couldn’t run for office and we would not have had Hilary. Would that have been bad? Take this with the sarcasm it is intended.

• Haha 7

1 minute ago, Rusty shackleford said:

And I would say there are way more situations now adays where there are government regulations pushing the morals of the left onto the people who do believe in 2 genders and 1 man 1 women marriage, people get fired from jobs because they say men and women are different,  people get sued if they dont want to make a cake for a gay wedding. What you said about us is what your doing right now. Your prejudice against people of our beliefs and you want the government to make sure you get your way. How is that any different then what you say we do. Or do you believe that your beliefs are the ol only ones that matter even if you uneducated on the subject like giving a child surgery for sexual preference before the kid knows what the parts are used for

Name one single thing I believe in that must require the use of government force. Just one is fine.

1 minute ago, dale560 said:

Well if women couldn’t vote . Then they couldn’t run for office and we would not have had Hilary. Would that have been bad? Take this with the sarcasm it is intended.

Hold on now, this implies that Hillary is a woman and not a shape shifting space lizard!

• Haha 2

Just now, Indy Farmer said:

Name one single thing I believe in that must require the use of government force. Just one is 

The government would force parents to have there kids go with gender surgery if the other parent wants it amd wins the case 

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, Indy Farmer said:

Hope you're not circumcised! :lol:

Romans 2: Verses 25 - 29

Hmmmmm, never wanted to be a girl, but then my wife had our 2nd son, got a promotion which meant more $$$$................My parents and grandparents always watched our kids, but with my dad gone, my mom still working, and my grandparents in declining health that wasn't an option, and I personally dislike daycare's...........So I thought to myself, this getting greasey all day, in the cold, in the heat, trying to chase down getting paid, etc trying to be manly isn't all its bragged up to be..............So Sugar Momma waved her magic wand and presto, I became Mr. Stay at home mom.  I watch the little guy, cook, clean, and take care of the normal stuff I used to do after work.  Its as much work, or more work than actually working, so I am not sure what is to be gained by jumping fences?  Anyhow, if anyone wants to contribute funds to my gender change, I will gladly take cash or good check...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................To spend on more Farm Equipment.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

58 minutes ago, ZachGrant said:

Should pedophiles be allowed to have relations with a 13 year old if the 13 year old consents? 

32 minutes ago, Indy Farmer said:

Let's get something straight. I don't particularly care what you are, who you are, who you like or what's between your legs. It really doesn't matter to me.

But what does matter to me are you people who get your jollies by using government to force your prejudiced morals on others. Why can't you just let people make decisions for themselves? Who do you think you are that you can make life choices for other people? You're hypocrites, you wave the banners of America's freedom and liberty, but only for those you agree with. It's sickening.

Please respond to my question. Thanks in advance. 

• Like 1

Just now, ZachGrant said:

Please respond to my question. Thanks in advance. 

I will if you respond to mine. Thanks in advance.

4 minutes ago, Rusty shackleford said:

The government would force parents to have there kids go with gender surgery if the other parent wants it amd wins the case 

In what way did my argument imply that I wanted government to force the parents to do anything at all?

Just now, Indy Farmer said:

In what way did my argument imply that I wanted government to force the parents to do anything at all?

It's an outcome of what would happen , dosnt matter if you wanted it but there are alot of bad things that happen that people dont want to talk about when it comes to pro child abuse

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Indy Farmer said:

And you have been ignoring the facts about how child abuse has nothing to do with politics and havnt explained why you think they should he mixed. Saying its illegal is protecting children not pushing agendas,  there are a ton of trans people who say the same thing. Lookup Blair White, a male to female transgender person who has said tons of times that transitioning as a child is wrong amd shouldn't be. Over and over again we have told you its child abuse but over and over again you have not mentioned it at all amd talk about other problems you have with us. Now I say again what does child abuse have anything to do with anything you've been saying ? I dont care that we dont like each other or dont agree because that's a part of life amd it will always be that way, but children's safety and welfare is up to us not politics. It was politics that made it legal in the first place, so politics is a direct cause for harm done to children amd I'm against that. Remember it was political virtue signaling that made this an issue in the first place and now that doctors are seeing the problems with it they are not wanting to do it anymore. The left has pushed more beliefs through politics than anyone in the last 20 years and so dont be saying that its us Christians that do it to you

• Like 3

Does this guy look like he is mature enough to say he wants hormone blockers or surgery? I think most kids with problems, the real problem is the parents not giving them the love amd attention they need to grow up a well balanced person20200115_133730.thumb.jpg.45ca8c325bdb9c18d606e92d562451e2.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Also I will say it, a parent is a bad parent if they try to teach there kids things before they are ready to understand them. Why do you think girls that were molested become strippers or permiscuis, and why alot of  boys alot of the time turn out gay when molested as children? It messes with the little minds and has bad effects for the rest of there lives. So I say F all of our grownup ideas and let's start doing what's best for children and not ourselves. And when someone tries to protect a child  amd the only thing being said as an rebuttal is a bunch of common lazy arguments about what you believe there character is does not mean anything. I've been called a bigot racist homophobe so much and it means nothing. It's just what people do when they try to win arguing making the other people look bad instead of actually talking about the problem wich has not been talk about at all by certain people on here

• Like 3

IndyFarmer, an honest question for you. Is there anything that is absolutely right or absolutely wrong, or is everything relative to the opinion of some (any) person?

• Like 2

Even my 8 and 10 year olds need to be told what to eat to be healthy, and what to wear because it's cold outside. And I dont know about you but I bet everyone on here would say that looking back as a teenager they made some pretty dumb decisions. Boy I'm glad my dad kept me in line amd told me when I was being am idiot as a teen because now that i look back, that man saved me in many ways at many times amd I owe alot of how I'm doing today to him for keeping me inline. Even into my 20s I'm glad he was there to give advice because I dint know any better with some things. And people want to let little children destroy there bodies amd say its prejudice and us pushing our rules through the government if your against it , if you believe that your strate up nutz

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, ihrondiesel said:

IndyFarmer, an honest question for you. Is there anything that is absolutely right or absolutely wrong, or is everything relative to the opinion of some (any) person?

How do you define right and wrong? Can you quantify it? Standardize it? If we in civilized society accept something as right, does an unknown tribe in the Amazon accept the same morality? To me, absolutely right is knowing that 40 series Deeres are better than 86 series IH. Absolutely wrong is any form of taxation. Of course, that's an opinion that will surely differ from others.

7 minutes ago, Indy Farmer said:

How do you define right and wrong? Can you quantify it? Standardize it? If we in civilized society accept something as right, does an unknown tribe in the Amazon accept the same morality? To me, absolutely right is knowing that 40 series Deeres are better than 86 series IH. Absolutely wrong is any form of taxation. Of course, that's an opinion that will surely differ from others.

Everything you just said is 100 percent ok with me, but what about that has to do with little kids and keeping them safe and making sure there not abused?

• Like 2

The government also pushes public schools to have detailed sex education for kids who are to young to understand, and that's not an opinion that's a scientific fact that underdeveloped minds being exposed to things they cant handle can cause lifetime problems, go ask any therapist. So ya theres a situation where the government pushing things that hurt kids to push your agenda again

• Like 2

Watch out Rusty , lol  there’s a few misspelled words in your text,

the gramer police would jump alllllllll over me if I was to make such a felonious error. 

• Like 2

Just now, lorenzo said:

the gramer police would jump alllllllll over me if I was to make such a felonious error. 

You spelled grammar wrong!!!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, lorenzo said:

Yes I know, I am not very good at spelling and articulating words but at least I mean what I try to spell. 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Indy Farmer said:

You spelled grammar wrong!!!

........Lorenzo       hooked you    ........you took the bait !!

Mike

• Like 1
  • Haha 5