South Dakota Leading the Way Again!!

South Dakota has a bill that makes it illegal for doctors to provide transgender care to minors.  Sounds good to me, let them be adults before they mess up the body God provided them with. 

Just my opinion, you're welcome to yours. 

https://www.nbcnews.com/feature/nbc-out/south-dakota-bill-would-make-trans-health-care-minors-felony-n1117481

• Like 5
  • Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In my opinion, there are only two genders and anything otherwise is a mental illness. As with anything else there are going to be opinions differing from mine.

Nothing tou say has anything to do with the child abuse that is going on, I have 4 kids and I know that children do not have sexual minds, so how can they make a decision on sexual preference if they

Let us grown ups argue all we want amd fight all we want but using children to push our agendas is a NO GO. Let kids be kids, if a girl likes to play with toy trucks , dont mutilate her body, she migh

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Indy Farmer said:

If there's anyone I trust to make medical decisions more than doctors, it's politicians.

Genesis 1:27*

*Except transgenders

That verse literally says male and female.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, ZachGrant said:

That verse literally says male and female.

Yeah? So either there's only two genders as the bible states, or god made transgenders in his image as the bible states. Which is it?

• Thanks 1
11 minutes ago, FarmerFixEmUp said:

South Dakota has a bill that makes it illegal for doctors to provide transgender care to minors.  Sounds good to me, let them be adults before they mess up the body God provided them with. 

Just my opinion, you're welcome to yours. 

https://www.nbcnews.com/feature/nbc-out/south-dakota-bill-would-make-trans-health-care-minors-felony-n1117481

At least they are leading in the right direction.

Dennis

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Indy Farmer said:

Yeah? So either there's only two genders as the bible states, or god made transgenders in his image as the bible states. Which is it?

In my opinion, there are only two genders and anything otherwise is a mental illness. As with anything else there are going to be opinions differing from mine.

• Like 11
1 minute ago, ZachGrant said:

Nothing says "land of the free" like making medical decisions for others based on prejudiced opinions.

• Sad 1
23 minutes ago, ZachGrant said:

Well said. Not that I would discriminate. We did have a lady that technically was both male and female or whatever That medical condition  is. She was cashier at local convenience store for a while.

15DB1385-828F-4EAB-980C-6B1BE3308016.png

Does anyone else agree that we should go back to the good old days where we treated people differently based on the color of their skin? When women couldn't vote? Or when people could actually own other people? Man, such good times.*******

What does that have to do with this issue? Those people were not surgically altered to have diff colored skin or a diff sex than they were born with.

• Like 5
39 minutes ago, Indy Farmer said:

Nothing says "land of the free" like making medical decisions for others based on prejudiced opinions.

Should pedophiles be allowed to have relations with a 13 year old if the 13 year old consents? 

• Thanks 1
12 minutes ago, Indy Farmer said:

Does anyone else agree that we should go back to the good old days where we treated people differently based on the color of their skin? When women couldn't vote? Or when people could actually own other people? Man, such good times.*******

Nothing tou say has anything to do with the child abuse that is going on, I have 4 kids and I know that children do not have sexual minds, so how can they make a decision on sexual preference if they havnt even hit puberty yet? If there are little kids and there parents are always saying a trans is special i garrenty you that there will be kids just going along with it for attention and never truly understanding what it means. 1 of the reason I would guess alot grow up suicidal. And doctors treating a little kid for transition will sterilize them wich is skmthing they also dont understand yet. So you making life changing decisions with a kid that has not even developed enough to understand what that means. It is child abuse and nothing else. 

• Like 8
17 minutes ago, Indy Farmer said:

Dont mess with children to push your agenda,  and is the only thing your on red power for is to mock Christian's? 

• Like 4
25 minutes ago, Indy Farmer said:

Indy, we have always treated folks with mental issues different. It's the way of the world. What should happen is would should try to treat that illness and care for them if needed. If they are not a danger to themselves and others? They should be allowed to live in normal society. If not we should provide safe comfortable care for them.

Now you take a person who is a hermaphroditic? That is an issue of have bits and pieces of both gender. Surgery is the only way to correct that. It's not a truly trans gendered person. 

A person who has only the parts of one sex or the other, generally refereed to as a transvestite, are considered to suffer from what was called "gender dysphoria" before some people decided that it wasn't politically correct. People who suffer from gender dysphoria have a mental illness and also have as a group a 41% suicide rate even if they have gender realignment surgery. So it's a mental illness. What happening today though is that some parents wanting to be supper hip (or whatever they call it today) are claiming that a 2 or 3 year old child is trans gendered and should have realignment now. That's what that law is aimed at. Making sure the person who is having that surgery is old enough to make that decision for themselves. 

Lot of people have an issue with the whole "created in God's image". They take it to mean someone who is born whole of body and of sound mind. But if you take it as it says in the Bible that means God is a normal/skitsophonic/just down home crazy/homosexual (people are born homosexual, it's not a choice for most)/transgendered (again born that way)/downs/ADHA/no armed/no legged/whatever else you want to add in there being.

Rick

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
17 minutes ago, ZachGrant said:

Should pedophiles be allowed to have relations with a 13 year old if the 13 year old consents? 

Not trying to start anything but look at what the Bible considers to be an adult. That's happens at puberty. Normally 12-13 years old. IMO we should just execute pedophiles.

Rick

• Like 4
1 hour ago, Indy Farmer said:

If there's anyone I trust to make medical decisions more than doctors, it's politicians.

Genesis 1:27*

*Except transgenders

Leviticus  19: Verse 28

Let's get something straight. I don't particularly care what you are, who you are, who you like or what's between your legs. It really doesn't matter to me.

But what does matter to me are you people who get your jollies by using government to force your prejudiced morals on others. Why can't you just let people make decisions for themselves? Who do you think you are that you can make life choices for other people? You're hypocrites, you wave the banners of America's freedom and liberty, but only for those you agree with. It's sickening.

• Thanks 2

As i inderstand it thats what this law is aimed at. Making sure the person is old enough to understand what is going on before they have it done. Whats wrong with that?  

I dont understand what your having a fit about. 

• Like 4
1 minute ago, iowaboy1965 said:

As i inderstand it thats what this law is aimed at. Making sure the person is old enough to understand what is going on before they have it done. Whats wrong with that?  

I dont understand what your having a fit about. 

See below. Stop using laws and threats of violence to push your opinions on others.

4 minutes ago, Indy Farmer said:

Let's get something straight. I don't particularly care what you are, who you are, who you like or what's between your legs. It really doesn't matter to me.

But what does matter to me are you people who get your jollies by using government to force your prejudiced morals on others. Why can't you just let people make decisions for themselves? Who do you think you are that you can make life choices for other people? You're hypocrites, you wave the banners of America's freedom and liberty, but only for those you agree with. It's sickening.

4 minutes ago, Indy Farmer said:

The thing you are missing here is a 3 or 4 year old isn't educated enough to make that type of decision. All that proposed law is doing is making sure that something isn't done to a child who really isn't informed enough to make that decision. So parents make decisions for the kids. All they want to do is make it where it's the person actually making that decision. If it's mom and dad then it's no different than the government making that decision for the kid.

Rick

• Like 6
7 minutes ago, Indy Farmer said:

Your for the abuse of children who arnt mature enough to have a choice, nothing you just said matters cause it comes down to your for child abuse and your excuse is things that have nothing to do with it. We are sopose to protect children not use them as social experiments 

• Like 6
1 minute ago, Indy Farmer said:

See below. Stop using laws and threats of violence to push your opinions on others.

I dont see any threats of violence and a law to make sure an underage minor isnt mutilated is a bad thing? Im sorry but your logic often times defies all reason or common sense. But yet you say we have the problem. Shakes my head.

• Like 2
44 minutes ago, Indy Farmer said:

Of all you said there isn’t their government laws now that say we can’t do that anymore? so again are you the hypocrite?

I believe them laws we’re good things because it stops people from doing the wrong thing.

• Like 1