International 460 Utility - Thank you and question

First, I would like to thank the folks on this forum that provided advice on this tractor. I bought it about 3 years ago and it had a few issues. The questions I posted on here were answered professionally and really provided the information I needed. I've been using the tractor on my small farm for the past two years mowing, plowing and pulling a 12' disc. I bought a 12' mower that makes the tractor work, but it is doing a great job. I bought some of the side panels that were missing, did a rattle can paint job on them and the tractor looks presentable while working. I'm really happy with it. I've learned a lot about the differences between International and Farmall and this tractor. 

I still have one issue though. While plowing (2 x 14") the hydraulics will somtimes jump up or down and you can hear the hydraulic pump straining. I changed the fluids with Case Hytran and put a new filter in (there was no filter in place) and the hydraulics seemed to work fine. But it makes for a hard day plowing when the depth keeps changing. What could be causing this? Is there a relief valve gone bad, or and adjustment I need to make? 

Thanks for any help

Chris

My first thought would be the draft lever on the clutch side is set wrong or broken. There should be a shaft coming from the mid point of the tractor where the hitch attaches. It should go back to a lever arrangement that is vertical behind the rear axle. With a two bottom I would set it all the way off. The pressure thing I am not sure about.