Hydro70

December was a very bad month for me and my family

Im sorry for your loss Hydro, I have always enjoyed your posts. I pray for you and your family and wish you all the best.

My condolences for the loss of your brother and sorry to hear about your mother. Praying for you and your family. 

Sorry to hear. You and your family will be in my thoughtd and prayers.

Condolences Hydro.

Good recommendation to get a will, even better, get a trust. It's sad to deal with such a loss and then have to deal with probate for the estate. Paying the lawyer now will make it way easier and less stressful on the heirs.

Sorry for your loss

Sorry to hear of your family's troubles.  Praying for comfort for you and the family.

Through the years, December's been a tough month for our family too.  My dad, stepdad, grandpa, and mother in law all died in December (different years).  Takes a little of the joy out of the Christmas season.

1 hour ago, Steve C. said:

Sorry to hear of your family's troubles.  Praying for comfort for you and the family.

Through the years, December's been a tough month for our family too.  My dad, stepdad, grandpa, and mother in law all died in December (different years).  Takes a little of the joy out of the Christmas season.

I know what you mean.

Lost my Aunt in December 2003 after a hard fight with ovarian cancer. That was a rough funeral right before Christmas. After that for some reason Christmas changed in our ranks. Before she died it was a must that we all got together ( quite often she hosted it) after that. We may get together or maybe not. Then when my Grandparents both died it became even less important. My mom was a only child so with both her folks gone there is no Aunts, uncles or cousins to get together with.

God bless you all. Hang in there. 

Robbie, I just saw this- my condolences. rest assured that the work he did with Agrability was very valuable to the people he helped.

Sorry for your loss, this was our first Christmas without my wife.   It was hard but had almost a year to kind of prepare.   I looked at it different.  It was our first without her, but it was her first with Jesus so how bad could I feel.   Prayers sent for Y'all from Tennessee.

• Like 1