PRAYERS NEEDED URGENTLY

A young fellow ( 22 years old ) Austin Stone is autistic and has been abducted by a internet predator! He needs your prayers for safe return to his family.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 4

Praying, horrible what this world is turning out to be

Prayers sent.   That just makes me sick when I hear this kind of thing. I hope this person (or more like this piece of crap) is caught and Austin is returned safely.

Lord please bring Austin home safe ! 🙏

Prayers for his safe return. It is so sad to see and what all is happening in this world.

This sad event brought back to me the disappearance of Cherrie Ann Mahan.

She was one of the very first children to vanish after the beginning of the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children in 1984.

Cherrie, 8 yrs old went missing in 1985.She lived 12 miles from me.

To my knowledge, she has yet to be found.

I cannot imagine what her family and other families who have lost children endure.

Which takes me back to the "prison" topic.

Right where these ba$tards belong and just the right atmosphere for them.

• Like 1

This is just beyond awful. Pray the Lord keeps him safe until he can rejoin his family and this scum that abducted him is caught and given his just "rewards".

• Like 1

i will say this.......gods wrath will be far worse than any of us could ever render in this life - there are special consequences for these kinds of people - thats the only consolation in these situations that gives me any hope of true justice 

• Like 2

Didnt reply earlier but hoping and praying for his safe return also. Been on my mind this afternoon.