Sign in to follow this  
806 Southern In

IHC 175C

I doubt it. A few years ago I got parts for my Dresser loader from Roland Equip, a Komatsu dealer. Called a few months ago and they said they have no parts for them. A good Dressta dealer or F.P. Smith in California will have some parts. You should have part numbers, a big help. Also used parts are available.

DWF

The local Komatsu dealer in Decatur, Al has stated that he can still order also any part for the later models of the 175C,   Ours is a '87 and fortunately we have needed no parts except typical maintenance items such as track adjuster seals, cylinder seal kits, and etc.   Undercarriage and related parts are still available; however, like all makes at a high price.   At this point in time, I don't think obtaining most parts would be a problem except maybe the highly specialized items. 

A lot will depend on the dealer, kind of surprised Rolland can't get some, Dressta was a very short term company. E's and newer models Komatsu was fairly involved in, the C's not so much, most of what's available today is crossover parts that fit both brands or NOS, a good dealer will have several sources to go to many like FP, having an old timer in the parts department helps. As for aftermarket parts a lot depends on numbers produced but as time marches on those are shrinking. Bottom line; if it's not a crossover part then nothing new is being produced.     

A couple of years ago I needed a wheel seal and some other items for my Dresser 530 loader. I contacted a Dressta dealer in So. Illinois. They were very helpful and I had the parts in a few days. 

DWF

Blue Ridge Tractor in Benton Illinois is a Dressta dealer and very knowledgeable on the international and dresser equipment and will help u find anything u need. Chattanooga dozer parts in Rozwell Ga are very helpful too on the older stuff. Both top notch dealers to work with. 

Dealers like Blue ridge is exactly where you need to look for parts, been to Benton many times never knew it was there.  It's good to see Dressta back in the market, my dealer RMS dropped them a few years back, they held on even though the products coming out of Poland were less then desirable with poor quality control, then LiuGong who only wanted the dozer line offered no support at all. Anyways I wish them luck, it's a tough market, now if they would just open up that warehouse in Texas and give us access to the old blueprints and vendors.