Jump to content

Who was this.


Recommended Posts

47 minutes ago, nate said:

Never understood the attraction to the game.    Who needs a game to drink beer? Not me!!

Hint: a some good skills are imperative if you happen to be playing a cute girl at a college party...

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Where did you get my kindergarten pictures????? I was all state my first grade year 😂😂😂

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Notice my hands are up over the cups, I’m raising objections to the breaking of the elbow rule AAAAND touching the tables, either violation calls for immediate consumption of a full beer in a sanctioned match

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, nate said:

Never understood the attraction to the game.    Who needs a game to drink beer? Not me!!

That's what I say about beer darts. That's alcohol abuse! What a waste of good beer! Unless your playing with Coors Light.....

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, db1486 said:

That's what I say about beer darts. That's alcohol abuse! What a waste of good beer! Unless your playing with Coors Light.....

Easy now...

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Although that wasn’t me.... never mind

 But when your little guy shows up to school in Crown royal bag mittens they call child services. 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, AKwelder said:

 But when your little guy shows up to school in Crown royal bag mittens they call child services. 

Makes a good bag for a fly reel too.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Don't understand why they were picking on blind kids.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, searcyfarms said:

they arent blind they are in stealth mode.......

I thought maybe they'd stared at the sun too long.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, MTO said:

Never went to college or played that game.

Learned to drink beer right out of highschool.  :ph34r:

Started late ?🤫😱

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, MTO said:

Never went to college or played that game.

Learned to drink beer right out of highschool.  :ph34r:

 

14 minutes ago, iowaboy1965 said:

Started late ?🤫😱

Cracked it open in the parking lot huh?

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...