^^^^^^^ 110% agreed! I haven’t personally met anyone here but hope to someday! 

Not long ago a guy here reached out to me about an IH oil can and we made a deal on it and it now sits on display in my room. 

My FFA Chapter does a radio show, I’m in charge of it and I did have a member here call in and it was a great show! 

Plus the help and encouragement of numerous members here. 

I know I’m quit a bit younger and not as knowledgeable as you folks here but I am so glad that I can be a member here and get help and a wealth of knowledge from you guys. 

Thanks RPF friends! 

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, IHhogfarmer said:

Not long ago a guy here reached out to me about an IH oil can and we made a deal on it and it now sits on display in my room. 

My FFA Chapter does a radio show, I’m in charge of it and I did have a member here call in and it was a great show! 

I know I’m quit a bit younger and not as knowledgeable as you folks here but I am so glad that I can be a member here and get help and a wealth of knowledge from you guys. 

Thanks RPF friends! 

There are a few in Eye-Oh -Way you might wanna steer clear of...

• Haha 2
5 minutes ago, IHhogfarmer said:

Thanks RPF friends! 

Are you close to Ft Collins? My daughter is a freshman at CSU never know if she has troubles with her pickup and I’m a 1000 miles away.

I for another want to thank all RPF members on here for the help and advise That I have received from here. Also a special thanks to Dennis and Sally and BJ for all the work they put into this and the magazine. Thanks all.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, MTO said:

There are a few in Eye-Oh -Way you might wanna steer clear of...

Are you one of them Mark? 🤣 

1 hour ago, jass1660 said:

Are you close to Ft Collins? My daughter is a freshman at CSU never know if she has troubles with her pickup and I’m a 1000 miles away.

We are 1h 45min from there. I’ve been to CSU plenty of times in the past four years...... stuff for FFA and 4-H. 

5 hours ago, jass1660 said:

Be careful....young man in rut, damsel in distress....may be best to saddle up and ride yourself. 

• Like 1
5 hours ago, vtfireman85 said:

Be careful....young man in rut, damsel in distress....may be best to saddle up and ride yourself. 

She’s center on the hockey team at CSU and studying to be a large animal vet, the guys are the one that better be careful...

• Haha 2
7 hours ago, vtfireman85 said:

Haha I was honestly surprised jass1660 asked me if I was close anyways. So I thought I would just answer his question and keep my mouth shut. 

2 hours ago, jass1660 said:

She’s center on the hockey team at CSU and studying to be a large animal vet, the guys are the one that better be careful...

Center on the hockey team and studying to be a large animal vet, guess if I ever crossed paths with her I better be EXTRA careful