oleman

Chevy C7500 toy toater branded INTERNATIONAL

Saw a new medium duty at the local IH dealer obviously a Chevy  branded  INTERNATIONAL Duramax Diesel powered.  You think Navistar is getting out of the medium duty truck mfg business and just becoming a distributor of crap?  I read someplace that GM was back in the medium duty business and Navistar was a pardner, so this could just be a Chevy version that made as an International

Actually was in the new truck get ready area and the recently trained tech was having difficulty sorting out  all the issues.  According to him none of the ones in their training were operable either, electrical issues,  believe he said at least 1 of the electronics boxes would not talk to it's neighbor.   

I thought IH was building the chassis. And Chevy the body. What is the real scoop?

few months back some one posted on here vids of 1 line where both were being finished

what $ range is it ?   $120K with out tires?

how can the common man justify a $100K pu every 3-4 yrs and have it down 75% of the time for $50K in "repairs"

necessity of the fake economy , 

• Like 1

Ford and Navistar were in business together building trucks a couple years ago.

• Like 1

Building them at Navistar in Springfield. Not sure of the details but they are coming down the lines together. All my connections there have retired.

Dennis

On 1/4/2020 at 6:46 PM, jingles1928 said:

Building them at Navistar in Springfield. Not sure of the details but they are coming down the lines together. All my connections there have retired.

Dennis

the must be the prior vids posted