Sign in to follow this  
MTO

I LOVE this commercial!

I LMAO everytime it comes on.

The guy in the Challenger reminds me of a RPF member...

WANNA GO BRO?

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Better than Jake from State Farm for sure. 

• Like 1

it would have been even better if the SF guy was driving a sleeper and left the challenger at the light 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

And much better than a lizard with a British accent or some piglet squealing with a streamer....

• Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

Or Doug and a Emu!!!!!

• Like 4

Graduated with a guy exactly like the guy in the challenger. My classmate had a charger with the " 6 pack " & his mental state was just like the guy in commercial

10 hours ago, Sledgehammer said:

And much better than a lizard with a British accent or some piglet squealing with a streamer....

I love the lizard & pig !!!!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

My friend has one of those devices, he has to leave it in for 6 months, every time he accelerates hard or brakes hard it lights up and beeps, he is a little high strung anyway, so every time it does it it agitates him just a little bit more until he’s really ugly which of course makes him drive more aggressively. It’s pretty funny actually, he says every time it beeps he knows his rate is going up. I tried to convince him to chuck it out the window but he prefers to allow big brother to keep watching. 🙄

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, augercreek said:

I love the lizard & pig !!!!!

If I ever get invited into the fan club I will graciously decline and send you all the information. 😊

• Thanks 1

Better than that annoying wench Flo!!  It always amazes me that people are willing to give up their privacy for a couple of bucks.   Wait until you have an accident and they deny your coverage because of the data it provided!!  Insurance companies are not your friend!

OH BOY.  They would NOT like some of the stuff I’ve done in the past . . . and still do today.  👹

• Like 1

14 hours ago, 1480x3 said:

Graduated with a guy exactly like the guy in the challenger. My classmate had a charger with the " 6 pack " & his mental state was just like the guy in commercial

You mean nauseating?

That's pretty good, I'm a fan of Allstate's "Mayhem", just about every one is a classic. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Cattech said:

That's pretty good, I'm a fan of Allstate's "Mayhem", just about every one is a classic. 

I love the mayhem commercials

• Like 1

Dare I say that app would cause a lot of us to get dropped.

Flo and the lizard look smart compared to LiMu Emu and Doug. It's hard to remember Liberty Mutual ever having a smart commercial.

18 hours ago, Rawleigh99 said:

Better than that annoying wench Flo!!  It always amazes me that people are willing to give up their privacy for a couple of bucks.   Wait until you have an accident and they deny your coverage because of the data it provided!!  Insurance companies are not your friend!

AMEN TO THAT !!! Her and her side kick get the mute button right quick !

12 hours ago, lightninboy said:

Flo and the lizard look smart compared to LiMu Emu and Doug. It's hard to remember Liberty Mutual ever having a smart commercial.

It's getting close to the mute button! Also the lady that needs her sons drug RX thing and Joe's Medicaid .I  know just about when they are going to be played and hit the mute button before they start.

I did need an inhaler a couple years ago and a coupon made it affordable. But why isn't the price affordable in the first place? How can GoodRX make a profit making drugs cheaper?

• Like 2

On 1/3/2020 at 11:35 AM, Cattech said:

I'd love to have as much fun as he does. Great commercials.

If people keep using them won't be long it will cost more if you DON'T have one and your screwed if you do.  Insurance and Govt are NOT your friends.

On 1/3/2020 at 1:46 PM, dale560 said:

I love the mayhem commercials

And now with Tina Fey they are even better.   Just saying.,......