I agree with this ad.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Grain fed does taste better. Thanks for the reminder.

All beef is good and good for you. Personally, I prefer grain finished beef, better flavor and tenderness IMHO. I try to feed one a year for my families use. My hay, corn from a neighbor and a finishi

I read "never ever, grass fed beef"  Meaning never ever eat grass fed beef. Grass fed has less taste.

Posted Images

13 hours ago, mike_newman said:

I agree with your comments   , 5288IH .......I have chewed up lot  of beef on my visits there.....over many years. Had one memorable   steak feed   in Tucson...beef cooked over    "mesquite " firewood, right in the  restaurant   itself...that was  a neat experience...but some of the corn fed beef, whilst  tender, is rather bland...as compared with  our grass fed beef...   And before I get shot down by the "Feed lot  "  blokes .......there is grass and grass.......We use   hybrid   grasses which  grow well and    for a long period   ...... and no doubt   contribute  to better    growth  rates than our 'native ' grasses.....

Mike

Maybe Lil Abners Steakhouse on Silver Bell Road? They do steak right, but there are a number of restaurants that cook on mesquite right in front of you. Silver Saddle and Pinnacle Peak also come to mind.

If you do go to Pinnacle Peak, don't wear a tie unless you want it cut off and hung up for the world to see.

• Thanks 1