Jump to content

It`s embarrassing to me


Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, ArkLa 1086 said:

It's easy Indy, "do unto others as you would have them do unto you". You dont have to be taught that you dont like being punched in the face, stolen from/robbed, cheated, lied to, etc.  If you dont like it being done to you it's not a stretch of the imagination that a person can/will figure out that others might not like being done that way either. I think man is capable of understanding that without being taught. So morals dont always have to be taught. But I have come to realize that you will be a contrarian regardless of the topic or what side you choose to champion. As long as your on the opposite side of the issue of a known conservative. You dont have to go there on all these threads espousing your "superior beliefs" that fall on their face in real life.

Hey, I'm not saying I'm right and you're wrong. That would be amoral. :ph34r:

I'm sorry if I have subjected you to the atrocity of an alternative viewpoint! :lol: Dog forbid we all think exactly like one another. What a boring world that would be.

  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This topic CAN be political but wasn`t my intention. It`s people as a whole in all aspects of life, including politics. The way they treat each other on the roads/Walmart/church/online/child

Never before have I witnessed so much hatred... but it is more than just hatred, it`s total desperation.  I feel so sorry for my grandkids.  And I don`t know exactly what to do abo

That is what they say about a free or democratic society. The first 100 years people vote for freedom because they remember what tyranny was like. The next 100 they loosen up start social programs and

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Indy Farmer said:

Hey, I'm not saying I'm right and you're wrong. That would be amoral. :ph34r:

I'm sorry if I have subjected you to the atrocity of an alternative viewpoint! :lol: Dog forbid we all think exactly like one another. What a boring world that would be.

No Indy, it's just the direction you have drug so many threads 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Indy Farmer said:

:lol: Dog forbid

Do you REALLY think this cute little play on a word is helpful here/anytime/anywhere?

If it bothers you SO much that many here are faithful believers in God, I`m sure there are forums  elsewhere to share your thoughts and prayers with.

Oops, forgot... just your thoughts.

Now did I just share an opposing thought? Or is it more like an echo chamber?            :wub:

 

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, MTO said:

Do you REALLY think this cute little play on a word is helpful here/anytime/anywhere?

If it bothers you SO much that many here are faithful believers in God, I`m sure there are forums  elsewhere to share your thoughts and prayers with.

Oops, forgot... just your thoughts.

Now did I just share an opposing thought? Or is it more like an echo chamber?            :wub:

 

I’m talking about dogs, why do you have to bring religion into every subject??? Sheesh :ph34r:

Link to post
Share on other sites

Libertarian and religiously unaffiliated. And i still dont have the urge to put Christians or Atheists down. This is America. Where corrupt politicians try to eliminate a brutish abusive orange man for trying to force people into looking into corrupt political scandals. And where God is a polarizing topic but we talk about licking people's buttholes in music and let our kids listen to it. 

 

I could give a piss about most of whats going on here. But from what i gather from the left is "there is no God and Orange man Bad."

What i gather from the right "Orange man good and God is good."

What i care about "why are we impeaching Peach colored man for asking about corrupt politicians and would the left atheist population be as rude to muslims and jews as they are to christians?"

 

Mebbe we all settle down and aim our anger at the right people. Not each other on this forum. 

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, IHRunner said:

Libertarian and religiously unaffiliated. And i still dont have the urge to put Christians or Atheists down. This is America. Where corrupt politicians try to eliminate a brutish abusive orange man for trying to force people into looking into corrupt political scandals. And where God is a polarizing topic but we talk about licking people's buttholes in music and let our kids listen to it. 

 

I could give a piss about most of whats going on here. But from what i gather from the left is "there is no God and Orange man Bad."

What i gather from the right "Orange man good and God is good."

What i care about "why are we impeaching Peach colored man for asking about corrupt politicians and would the left atheist population be as rude to muslims and jews as they are to christians?"

 

Mebbe we all settle down and aim our anger at the right people. Not each other on this forum. 

Finally opened this thread. Only read this page. This post made it worth it.

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

Here is Tony's post from facebook

I didn’t write this but it’s how I feel about the shameful vote about to be taken in the house and the repercussions in our nation.

Impeachment.....
Each and every one of you should be ashamed and pray that this doesn’t happen....and, I’ll tell you why.....For 8 years, we sat silent, while Obama divided our nation. He used identity politics, race warfare, and class warfare to divide us all. Obama thrust universal healthcare upon us and we sat silent, Obama and his administra...tion removed monuments, statues and plaques....our past, our heritage from parks and plazas in cities and small towns around the nation, and we sat silent....In the meantime, Hillary and Obama let 4 Americans die in Benghazi, while they watched on closed circuit TV.....Again, we were silent. We watched Hillary Clinton and Donna Brazil rig a primary against Bernie Sanders. We saw Bill Clinton and Loretta Lynch (Attorney General at the time) sit on a flight line, only to find that Hilary was exonerated for any crime; regarding her acid washed/bleach bit server and 33,000 deleted emails. Again, we were silent....We have watched our duly elected president harassed each and every day, for 3 years; even though he has put millions back to work, brought jobs back to America, stood up to our adversaries, and fought like **** to protect our borders, and yet he and his family and staff are ridiculed and dismissed, and we sat silent...
Now, we see Joe Biden leveraging $1 Billion American dollars for his son. However, the Democrats and the media only care about impeaching Trump! So, I can tell you with the utmost certainty, if you are successful in your witch-hunt, we will NOT be silent!!!
Tread lightly......
Years ago the Japanese leaders said, “I fear we have awakened a sleeping giant.” The silent majority are pissed!!!😡

  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Eason said:

Here is Tony's post from facebook

I didn’t write this but it’s how I feel about the shameful vote about to be taken in the house and the repercussions in our nation.

Impeachment.....
Each and every one of you should be ashamed and pray that this doesn’t happen....and, I’ll tell you why.....For 8 years, we sat silent, while Obama divided our nation. He used identity politics, race warfare, and class warfare to divide us all. Obama thrust universal healthcare upon us and we sat silent, Obama and his administra...tion removed monuments, statues and plaques....our past, our heritage from parks and plazas in cities and small towns around the nation, and we sat silent....In the meantime, Hillary and Obama let 4 Americans die in Benghazi, while they watched on closed circuit TV.....Again, we were silent. We watched Hillary Clinton and Donna Brazil rig a primary against Bernie Sanders. We saw Bill Clinton and Loretta Lynch (Attorney General at the time) sit on a flight line, only to find that Hilary was exonerated for any crime; regarding her acid washed/bleach bit server and 33,000 deleted emails. Again, we were silent....We have watched our duly elected president harassed each and every day, for 3 years; even though he has put millions back to work, brought jobs back to America, stood up to our adversaries, and fought like **** to protect our borders, and yet he and his family and staff are ridiculed and dismissed, and we sat silent...
Now, we see Joe Biden leveraging $1 Billion American dollars for his son. However, the Democrats and the media only care about impeaching Trump! So, I can tell you with the utmost certainty, if you are successful in your witch-hunt, we will NOT be silent!!!
Tread lightly......
Years ago the Japanese leaders said, “I fear we have awakened a sleeping giant.” The silent majority are pissed!!!😡

I for one have the utmost respect for Tony. Had these words come from another source, I may have doubted the intentions. Thank you Tony for taking the time to say the truth. 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, IHRunner said:

Libertarian and religiously unaffiliated. And i still dont have the urge to put Christians or Atheists down. This is America. Where corrupt politicians try to eliminate a brutish abusive orange man for trying to force people into looking into corrupt political scandals. And where God is a polarizing topic but we talk about licking people's buttholes in music and let our kids listen to it. 

 

I could give a piss about most of whats going on here. But from what i gather from the left is "there is no God and Orange man Bad."

What i gather from the right "Orange man good and God is good."

What i care about "why are we impeaching Peach colored man for asking about corrupt politicians and would the left atheist population be as rude to muslims and jews as they are to christians?"

 

Mebbe we all settle down and aim our anger at the right people. Not each other on this forum. 

Orange/peach colored man?

I even called the LAST guy President as he was. 

President Trump. He earned the office. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you Eason (and Tony) Awaking I am. I don't consider myself to be a part of either party but I agree with that statement very much so

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, MTO said:

Orange/peach colored man?

I even called the LAST guy President as he was. 

President Trump. He earned the office. 

Not my words marcus. Just the typical terminology for the president that gets thrown around.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, IHRunner said:

would the left atheist population be as rude to muslims and jews as they are to christians?"

Muslims, no way

Jews, yes, look at some of the things the Squad of Four has said in the past year. 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/20/2019 at 6:22 PM, Eason said:

Here is Tony's post from facebook

.In the meantime, Hillary and Obama let 4 Americans die in Benghazi, while they watched on closed circuit TV.....Again, we were silent.

There was so much of the original that was heavy on opinion and lean on credible fact.   I'll comment on one.

Five Repub House controlled investigations into the death in 2012 of Americans in Benghazi were conducted.  Sec. of State testified for 11 hours and they couldn't, try as they might, produce any evidence that she was in any way responsible for the deaths.  11-hours of intense questions and answers to such.

I challenge King Daddy to testify under oath to Congress.  100% chance he'd perjure himself w/in the first 10 minutes.

(Many of you know the ^^^ is true.  Partisanship/Tribalism prevents that acknowledgement)

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, MTO said:

I never referred to YOUR president as any other than The President.

MY President?  Which one?  Ever since I was born from Truman through the current they have been MY President.  This from the fact that I'm a citizen of the US and as such every holder of the office is the President of MY country was elected to that position following the method outlined in the COTUS.  Hence, each is MY President.

When King Daddy ceases his taunting and name calling I'll do the same.  You, I, and every member of this forum has more respect for the office of POTUS than he does.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Atilathehun99 said:

MY President?  Which one?  Ever since I was born from Truman through the current they have been MY President.  This from the fact that I'm a citizen of the US and as such every holder of the office is the President of MY country was elected to that position following the method outlined in the COTUS.  Hence, each is MY President.

When King Daddy ceases his taunting and name calling I'll do the same.  You, I, and every member of this forum has more respect for the office of POTUS than he does.

Everyone has an opinion.

I like what he has done so far and I would vote for him again.

Didn't like ANYTHING about the last one

But the votes are what counts

That's it.

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, MTO said:

Everyone has an opinion.

I like what he has done so far and I would vote for him again.

Didn't like ANYTHING about the last one

But the votes are what counts

That's it.

No biggie to agree to disagree.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...