It`s embarrassing to me

Never before have I witnessed so much hatred...

but it is more than just hatred,

it`s total desperation. 

I feel so sorry for my grandkids. 

And I don`t know exactly what to do about it... but pray. 

• Like 5
  • Sad 2
  • Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This topic CAN be political but wasn`t my intention. It`s people as a whole in all aspects of life, including politics. The way they treat each other on the roads/Walmart/church/online/child

Never before have I witnessed so much hatred... but it is more than just hatred, it`s total desperation.  I feel so sorry for my grandkids.  And I don`t know exactly what to do abo

That is what they say about a free or democratic society. The first 100 years people vote for freedom because they remember what tyranny was like. The next 100 they loosen up start social programs and

Posted Images

That's a good start. 

• Like 3
31 minutes ago, MTO said:

it`s total desperation. 

Whats up MTO ? Nobody better mess with my Grandkids or Papa Bear will have some input in the matter .

• Like 1

The hatred for the orange guy is certainly 'unpresidented'. I don't ever remember anyone during the Obama years creating effigies, hanging them from trees and burning them or obstructing congress in efforts to make him a one term president. I also never saw targets at the gun range with his depiction. I am so glad none of that happened during a previous democratic administration, I'd very much hate to hear that the two sides are exactly the same as each other.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
4 hours ago, MTO said:

it`s total desperation. 

No need to worry Mark, no good deed goes unturned...!

This topic CAN be political but wasn`t my intention.

It`s people as a whole in all aspects of life, including politics.

The way they treat each other on the roads/Walmart/church/online/child abductions/abortions... etc etc.

Just selfishness.

No morals.

Hatred.

And don`t screw my topic up with your political crap Indy.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1
1 hour ago, Indy Farmer said:

The hatred for the orange guy is certainly 'unpresidented'. I don't ever remember anyone during the Obama years creating effigies, hanging them from trees and burning them or obstructing congress in efforts to make him a one term president. I also never saw targets at the gun range with his depiction. I am so glad none of that happened during a previous democratic administration, I'd very much hate to hear that the two sides are exactly the same as each other.

I did not as much but it was out there

The silent majority didn't  show off for the media.

1 hour ago, dale560 said:

It’s the entitled kids and adults of today. Make fun if you will but they have said before 250 years for a democracy is about the end. 

It’s only the end if people stop standing up for right and wrong. Good and evil. When people realize that sometimes you need to stand up for what you believe in than Good ( and God) will prevail.

• Like 2
52 minutes ago, MTO said:

This topic CAN be political but wasn`t my intention.

It`s people as a whole in all aspects of life, including politics.

The way they treat each other on the roads/Walmart/church/online/child abductions/abortions... etc etc.

Just selfishness.

No morals.

Hatred.

And don`t screw my topic up with your political crap Indy.

Well, when you teach all the above, wether intentional or not, this is the result 

56 minutes ago, Finney said:

I have said for many years no foreign power will destroy this country, it will be destroyed from within. The moral decay of society. 

That is what they say about a free or democratic society. The first 100 years people vote for freedom because they remember what tyranny was like. The next 100 they loosen up start social programs and elect like minded people. Last 50 years all the programs aren’t working yet people still vote for freebies. Eventually class warfare breaks out and you have a dictator.

• Like 3
  • Sad 4

this was predicted and is prophecy coming true...........I know gods got this but his plan is not ours and we have to suffer through. Just keep praying men just like they did during WWi, WWII, etc....., we are in a war its just a spiritual one. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

I wish Tony would post the Facebook post on here about us being silent while Obama did all his crap.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
40 minutes ago, Indy Farmer said:

You guys need to remember that what you refer to as 'morals' are no more than just a personal opinion. No two people share the same morals. Complain about the current generation all you want, but remember which generation raised them...

It took a village to raise this crop, remember, parents aren’t capable of raising their own anymore 😢

• Like 2
15 hours ago, Ihfan4life said:

It’s only the end if people stop standing up for right and wrong. Good and evil. When people realize that sometimes you need to stand up for what you believe in than Good ( and God) will prevail.

I think what you mean is that people need to stand up for what is RIGHT,  but, It almost seems to me that the problem is that EVERYONE is standing up for what THEY believe rather than trying to figure out if what THEY believe is Right or Wrong.   You know, I make X dollars and have my social media accounts so the world will know how I personally feel about everything from North Korea, to  the cube steak at the diner I had last night.   Too much talk, no listening.   

• Thanks 1
43 minutes ago, cjf711 said:

I think what you mean is that people need to stand up for what is RIGHT,  but, It almost seems to me that the problem is that EVERYONE is standing up for what THEY believe rather than trying to figure out if what THEY believe is Right or Wrong.   You know, I make X dollars and have my social media accounts so the world will know how I personally feel about everything from North Korea, to  the cube steak at the diner I had last night.   Too much talk, no listening.   

Like I said, morality is an opinion. Right and wrong isn't definable by any concrete terms. Everyone has a right to their own opinions. When you start forcing people to live by one person's definition, then we start having problems.

So because i think murder is wrong thats just an opinion? If someone else thinks its ok it is? Your definition of morality is a bit erroneous. 

• Like 2
21 hours ago, MTO said:

it`s total desperation. 

Mark there is a lot of good out there. Thing is good doesn't make good news. Kinda like a car wreck. Everyone driving by is rubber necking to the the destruction and mayhem. Go to a motor sport event. Most people there want to see the wrecks. And they don't want a fender bender. They want cars flying through the air or exploding in flames. So the news media reports things that catch people attention because they have to sell advertising. So you see what they want to report. But there are a lot of young people who are doing things to help elderly neighbors or families with small children. Volunteering for local community things. Look at the young people who volunteer EMT's or fire fighters. If you are looking for the feel good stories? They are out there but they don't sell the news.

Rick 

• Like 3

yes and everybody in a hurry, was at fire board meeting last night, some of the stories the emts told about accident scenes and people racing by are plain scary, people passing ambulances that have lights and sirens on, crazy.