International

Buddy

Is it a 175, 175B, 175C? I thought I had some info on these SN's, but I only have for TD-15's.

DWF

Looks more like a 150 to me!

I have a 250-C model, I was told its a 1976.

Meet MOOSE

MooseattheThreshermansReunion_zpse8c4595

7 hours ago, SONNY said:

Looks more like a 150 to me!

I have a 250-C model, I was told its a 1976.

Meet MOOSE

MooseattheThreshermansReunion_zpse8c4595

Nice looking 250C with a 573 V8 I presume? The other is definitely a 175, planetary finals a dead give away.

DWF

I am still around, ole back getting worse, Now, I just had prostate cancer surgery. They removed prostate, but cancer had already spread, so time will tell what happens.

Looks like my pic went away! Pbucket sposed to keep them posted, thats what I pay them to do! ---- Ya I see now it actually is a 175! ---- My bad! lol!!

Ya the 250 had the 573 V-8 in it. Power shift, power steering and the whole 9 yards.

• 3 months later...
  • 9 months later...

Alright fella's.  Here is a few update pictures.

Its been a while but, I finely have gotten around to do a little part swapping .

The original engine had spun a bearing , so the previous owner had bought another DT466 to replace it with. 

I am just picking up a project they started in 2006. 

Buddy

Engine 1.jpg

Engine 5.jpg

Engine 4.jpg

Engine 2.jpg

Engine 3.jpg

• Like 3

• 8 months later...

Well you have the right tools to do it, looks like other equipment in the background, what tractor was pulling the lowboy?

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Getting closer all the time. 

I have had it running enough to check some pressures and to travel it back and forth about 6'.

Setting the hardnose and radiator in place here.  Seems I am missing the radiator fan if any of you may have one laying around I be in the market for one.

international 175c 9.jpg

international 175c 10.jpg

international 175c 11.jpg

• Like 2

The story is about over. The IH runs, operates as it should. Still a few adjustments to make, wire harness, lines and some dressing under the hood to get tidy yet but, those can wait till spring now. Hard part is done. Seems it has found a nice dry spot in the building.😁

international 175c 12.jpg

international 175c 13.jpg

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Buddy said:

The story is about over. The IH runs, operates as it should. Still a few adjustments to make, wire harness, lines and some dressing under the hood to get tidy yet but, those can wait till spring now. Hard part is done. Seems it has found a nice dry spot in the building.😁

international 175c 12.jpg

international 175c 13.jpg

It’s great to see someone take the time to fix it. Way too many people leave them to rot. 

• Thanks 1