Farm Show bound

As a few of you know, my family is pretty heavily involved in tractor pulling. We normally only pull in Illinois in the summer but sometimes venture into Missouri. After having a pretty successful season last summer we took a long shot and applied to pull at the NFMS. Last week we received a letter in the mail from the Farm Show saying that we had been accepted to pull on Saturday afternoon in Pro Stock. This is only the 2nd time we have had the privileged to pull in Freedom Hall, with the first time being 40 years ago at the Saturday afternoon session of the 1980 farm show pulling in the first ever session of Pro Stock at the NFMS. Our tractor should be in Broadbent Arena Friday and Saturday morning so if you are at the show, feel free to say hi. I'll be the younger guy of the group in glasses. 

Farmshow 2020.PNG

Red Power Express 2.jpg

• Like 8
33 minutes ago, Ihfan4life said:

What’s the date? Location?

The show is February 12 through the 15th. Kentucky Expo Center Louisville Kentucky if he's pulling on Saturday it is the 15th

• Thanks 1
52 minutes ago, MTO said:

Got your GoPro set up for our videos?

Good luck and have some fun AND be safe!

I didn't even think about the go pro till you mentioned it, will have to rig it back up for sure!

3 minutes ago, TheIHMan said:

I didn't even think about the go pro till you mentioned it, will have to rig it back up for sure!

You BETTER or you will be BANNED from this forum!      :lol: