hobbyfarm

What make and model mower?

2 hours ago, exSW said:

Dang near positive that's an IMC. You did well to leave it. I have that same 10' machine only three point. It mows and you can get parts. And you WILL need parts.

I knew it wasn't a rhino as they were made out by me! Im yet to hook on one that don't need parts after that hedge stump!

I suppose in a perfect world all the pastures would get clipped...but it isn't a perfect world...in a perfect world the pastures wouldn't need to be clipped...in a perfect world I'd have goats....

18 hours ago, shot_gun_red said:

I knew it wasn't a rhino as they were made out by me! Im yet to hook on one that don't need parts after that hedge stump!

Look for a shulte xh series, I've not hit hedge stump but I have ran over shale rock pieces that were 18x18 x24 and made gravel and kept mowing.

2 hours ago, B.B. said:

After looking at the pictures I think these are the same manufacturer, just one pull type, and one 3pt 

https://www.auctiontime.com/listings/farm-equipment/auction-results/154768451/international-of-ohio-rc20

Sure could be.  $700 is more like the price I would have liked to see.  After looking online at 2 local Woods dealers I have sticker shock.