Quick and inexpensive solution to an irritating issue

1 minute ago, bitty said:

There I fixed it for you..... Sorry I couldn't resist. 

My guess is there's definitely nothing they're going to do about it. As a matter of fact around here some of the Township roads are putting up signs to make it legal for four wheelers. We've seen an increase in four-wheeler use by a wide margin and most of the use by youth who don't know what they're doing driving down the road and are driving and extremely dangerous manners . 

Heck years ago my cousin had his cabin broken too bunch of Craftsman's tools stolen some things vandalized and the police wouldn't do really anything about that hardly. The second time it was broken into I ended up finding a shopping bag with craftsman wrenches  in it in his gas grill just outside of his garage. They really had no interest in spending too much effort to try and catch who was doing it

This is why you always have someone proofread for you.  What was I thinking lol

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, bitty said:

There I fixed it for you..... Sorry I couldn't resist. 

My guess is there's definitely nothing they're going to do about it. As a matter of fact around here some of the Township roads are putting up signs to make it legal for four wheelers. We've seen an increase in four-wheeler use by a wide margin and most of the use by youth who don't know what they're doing driving down the road and are driving and extremely dangerous manners . 

Heck years ago my cousin had his cabin broken too bunch of Craftsman's tools stolen some things vandalized and the police wouldn't do really anything about that hardly. The second time it was broken into I ended up finding a shopping bag with craftsman wrenches  in it in his gas grill just outside of his garage. They really had no interest in spending too much effort to try and catch who was doing it

Same here, if your house has been broken into you have to go down to the station and fill out a report.  They will not even come to your house even when guns are taken.  It has been stated that it is not the priority of the police department to deal with 

• Sad 1
22 hours ago, MTO said:

22 hours ago, MTO said:

I shutter to think that ANYONE would even consider  acting outside the law.

Our last potus taught me that.

[Fish examines lure.  Laughs, refuses to take the bait, swims off]

Years ago back in the 70's a road lost all mailboxes within a mile. Everyone replaced their boxes and bout a month later it happened again, all boxes and posts were destroyed. Well everyone replaced posts and boxes again and one family used a 4 inch steel pipe and filled with concrete. Bout 2-3 months went by and it happened again. All posts and boxes destroyed except when they hit the concrete post the pickup got spun around and upside down in the front yard.  The kids had a railroad rail chained to the rear home made bumper that stuck outside the truck bout 4'.  Well they found the culprits and it never happened again, but guess who go sued!!!

3 minutes ago, mrfred54 said:

Years ago back in the 70's a road lost all mailboxes within a mile. Everyone replaced their boxes and bout a month later it happened again, all boxes and posts were destroyed. Well everyone replaced posts and boxes again and one family used a 4 inch steel pipe and filled with concrete. Bout 2-3 months went by and it happened again. All posts and boxes destroyed except when they hit the concrete post the pickup got spun around and upside down in the front yard.  The kids had a railroad rail chained to the rear home made bumper that stuck outside the truck bout 4'.  Well they found the culprits and it never happened again, but guess who go sued!!!

Sued or sued and lost?