Hello red power friends 

New member here from Virginia,got a small problem concerning a customer's 3588 tractor.  Owner wants a 2350 loader mounted on the tractor, that part shouldn't be a problem, he wants the loader hydraulic functions to work separately from the rear remotes, wants the loader valve plumbed into the tractor hyd. system so its live without affecting rear remote functions.  I've not seen the tractor yet so just doing a little homework before I look at it,wondering if anyone on here has any knowledge of these tractors hydraulic systems and whether there would be ports available to plumb  the loader this way?  Thanks guys 

Welcome to the forum, you've come to the right place. The loader valve needs to be plumbed into the power beyond ports of the hydraulic system. I'm certain someone on here with more knowledge of the system can give more details on how it should be plumbed.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Matt Kirsch said:

Take a look at his profile picture... I think he's being sarcastic.

Sorry I couldn't let it go on too long...

That's funny,. I never look at those pictures, sometimes they are so small.

I thought if it was a closed center system you could tie into the existing supply line? I've seen it done on a Case 1175 but that could be two different beasts. 

The question was about the hydraulics. The system is pph. There are no power beyond ports. Anything you do to use that pump will affect the system in some way. Using a separate loader valve requires closed center valves with signal ports to turn pump on. Easiest way would be to add to present valve stack. I think available space limits that. Another option is to hang another pump on it somewhere.

• Like 1

Thanks guys for the input so far, basically what I'm thinking is if the loader valve could be plumbed into the existing lines feeding the remotes would be the easiest and most economical option, would still leave the rear remotes available for implements,  ain't likely he will use the loader and rear remotes at the same time imo....

10 minutes ago, AJR said:

Thanks guys for the input so far, basically what I'm thinking is if the loader valve could be plumbed into the existing lines feeding the remotes would be the easiest and most economical option, would still leave the rear remotes available for implements,  ain't likely he will use the loader and rear remotes at the same time imo....

Putting anything in those feed lines will either require a signal line as Snoshoe said, or it will have your PPH pump running at full stroke continuously. How many remotes are on the tractor?  Not that hard to add remotes. The other option would be to add a splitter valve somewhere to add hydraulic outlets that way. 

Plumbing in standard closed center valve without signal ports will result  in only standby pressure at valve. It takes signal pressure to tell pump to stroke. Valve should also have flow control. Allows to adjust to perform multiple functions at once.

As stated easiest is to add to present valve stack if room exists.

• Thanks 1