TP from Central PA

Kustom baby proofing

Good looking lock there super dad .The real test is next summer when you are outside with baby. Wife will come home ask how it’s going just as baby spits out a mouthful of dirt from the flowerbed or lawn

helpers.thumb.JPG.330da6297f41d0e3946696c4bf5f45d4.JPGp

Probably, the first one is a neat freak......this one I think will be the crud.

1 hour ago, TP from Central PA said:

image.jpeg.96504a8a8218c288d0e585bd2b6bd910.jpeg

I've done that exact same thing. Nothing fancy but it sure is effective

she did that to the liquor cabinet, then hid all the scissors and knives.....sigh.

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

5 minutes ago, MTO said:

she did that to the liquor cabinet, then hid all the scissors and knives.....sigh.

Are you missing teeth MTO?    Where there’s a will there’s a way!

• Haha 3

19 minutes ago, MTO said:

It burns?

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, MTO said:

Guessing she is the one who needs something to calm her nerves anyway....😏😂🤣

• Haha 2

Lol my kids would just rip the knobs off or saw a hole in the door with something. I've found to just leave the cabinets empty. 😅

3 hours ago, TP from Central PA said:

also do this to the tool box

a few years back wen the oldest was 5 he found a screw driver

wife met me at the back door with a shoe box full of door handles and hardware

Mike

• Haha 6

My twins got past the ones we had on our cabinets when they were still crawling. Wife looked in at them then went to put laundry away. She heard them both laughing and knew something was up. They got a gallon of cooking oil. Drug it in the living room and dumped it in the carpet. Then they sat in it and splashed it all around. I got the phone call from her saying do you know what YOUR kids just done. I got that phone call allot of times when mine were growing up. 

• Haha 1

Ive built two homemade "child safety" gates for the house. Couldn't stand the look or cost of store bought gates so I made one to go around our fireplace and one for the stairs. Didn't take long and John found a flaw with the gate for the stairs.

524772A3-79B7-4C95-8AD0-3C685CA30AC6.jpeg

613B28EE-EB36-4B3C-9E55-DE42B25E821A.jpeg

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, 1466fan said:

My twins got past the ones we had on our cabinets when they were still crawling. Wife looked in at them then went to put laundry away. She heard them both laughing and knew something was up. They got a gallon of cooking oil. Drug it in the living room and dumped it in the carpet. Then they sat in it and splashed it all around. I got the phone call from her saying do you know what YOUR kids just done. I got that phone call allot of times when mine were growing up. 

That is hillarious.......mine tore these open in his walker, tore out all the contents and threw them on the floor while I was in the basement moving laundry.

I like the krieg joinery, bought one when they first came out, fun to make stuff as compared to dowels.

18 hours ago, TP from Central PA said:

Works until the first Cub-Scout meeting----------:P

Mike

Looks familiar

FB_IMG_1575471987819.jpg

I just used heavy rubber bands and that worked.  Sometimes it was like a trap, he opened the door against the pressure of the band and then it pulled shut on him pinching his hand (not hard) inside the cabinet. He didn’t like that and quit trying 

17 hours ago, SAM86 said:

Ive built two homemade "child safety" gates for the house. Couldn't stand the look or cost of store bought gates so I made one to go around our fireplace and one for the stairs. Didn't take long and John found a flaw with the gate for the stairs.

Sneaky little devils ain't they? Just wait........they turn into teenagers and it all goes downhill from there🤣🤣😈

Rick

Yeah just think when they get electric cars and you don’t hear them come home...

17 hours ago, SAM86 said:

524772A3-79B7-4C95-8AD0-3C685CA30AC6.jpeg

I have a 14 month old grand daughter that those would not even begin to stop. 😥 I'm afraid she is going to be a problem child. 😥 Eats anything you feed her and is Not fat at all. Not afraid of anything and nothing stops her. Hates shoes and jackets. She unbuckels the child seat so taking her in the car is hard. You have to have an adult ait by her to keep her in her seat.   I call her dozier.  I keep telling them she is going to be driving by age two.