Jump to content

Harmless Farmer


Recommended Posts

That guy just lives down the road from me. He is very a good guy and does about everything he sets his mind too.  One year he helped a landscaper plow snow.  Right now  it is about 31 degrees out. As far as I know it has been sitting about a year.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Wes806 said:

That guy just lives down the road from me. He is very a good guy and does about everything he sets his mind too.  One year he helped a landscaper plow snow.  Right now  it is about 31 degrees out. As far as I know it has been sitting about a year.

I've watched Andy on youtube since day 1. I actually forget he is disabled when watching him because he does everything so well. He was asked flat out on one video of there was anything he couldnt do and his reply was climbing a grain bin ladder. Mark said it best in that nobody ever told him he was disabled. 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Missouri Mule said:

I've watched Andy on youtube since day 1. I actually forget he is disabled when watching him because he does everything so well. He was asked flat out on one video of there was anything he couldnt do and his reply was climbing a grain bin ladder. Mark said it best in that nobody ever told him he was disabled. 

I'll bet he's been told - just wouldn't hear it.  Good for him.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

He said he got pulled over once and the cop was so dumbfounded he just let him go. Wasnt sure if he should even be driving but who in their right mind will challenge a person like him. I'll be honest I wouldn't of thought a 1/4 of what he can do is possible.  One youtube viewer got onto a friend of his which was recording him struggle with whatever he was doing. The viewer said camera man could of set the camera down and helped instead of standing there helplessly. Andy replied to the viewer that there was no need for help and that he wants to show people how he does things. Maybe not the fastest but he will get it done. Truly an inspiration. We should of brought him up before now. What a guy. Would love to meet him. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I can`t help but wonder if he was a patient of the Shriner`s Hospital in years past.

I saw their commercial last night and thought of him. 

What an inspiration this man is!!

So many with a "bad" back/chronic aches and pains on disability.

What an inspiration this man is!!

Thank you for putting this video up!

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

MTO - check his videos, there is one where he sits with his family and tells the story of how he lost his arms.  Amazing what he has been through and his attitude on life.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow, I am such a weak looser compared to this Man.  I will think twice before I complain again,  well I will complain and then remember Andy and feel like the butt I am.  Such an inspiration to all.  Watched one where He got stuck with his slick street tires in a corn field and his dad came and pulled him out.  He would grab the chain and had it on his shoulder dragging it and I didn't even see him pick it up.  Thanks for showing this,  gives me something good to watch when time allows.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, red211 said:

Wow, I am such a weak looser compared to this Man.  I will think twice before I complain again,  well I will complain and then remember Andy and feel like the butt I am.  Such an inspiration to all.  Watched one where He got stuck with his slick street tires in a corn field and his dad came and pulled him out.  He would grab the chain and had it on his shoulder dragging it and I didn't even see him pick it up.  Thanks for showing this,  gives me something good to watch when time allows.

And what's best of all is that his family is who pushed him to do his videos. He asks nothing of anyone. Just doing what he loves. If you cant tell I'm a huge fan. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...

So Andy got a look at his clutch.  Just found this:

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Very inspirational. I grew up with an Uncle who was paralyzed from the waist down. I had the exact same thought around him . I never knew any different, he was always that way. My cousin was paralyzed 16 years ago and it was much harder to make sense of things

Link to post
Share on other sites

I just watched that video today Steve, simply amazing what Andy has done with taking on and fixing the 856 (not to mention all the other things he is capable of doing) 

I need to go on his channel and watch a few videos before his newest. Just incredible to watch

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, lance358436 said:

Crazy awsome.  But I want to see how he washes that nasty clutch dust,grease off his feet.  

I was wondering the same thing.  Evidently he's got it figured out.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/3/2019 at 9:53 AM, Skagit Farmer said:

MTO - check his videos, there is one where he sits with his family and tells the story of how he lost his arms.  Amazing what he has been through and his attitude on life.

Here it is:

 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Steve C. said:

Here it is:

 

Sure brings back memories. I can remember the day that happen and the news about it all.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...