Sign in to follow this  
Reichow7120

One touching sendoff for a young man gone to soon.

I saw a post on the IH Facebook page about a funeral for a Colten Lee Howard who was killed in a grain bin accident in Indiana on November 22. He was only 18 years old. The family asked for a few tractors at the entrance of the cemetery but instead got a huge outpouring of support. They lined the road with semis, tractors and grain carts, combines and other equipment. It was one heck of a display. I wish i knew how to post a link on here to the video as it is truly something.

• Sad 2

42 minutes ago, Reichow7120 said:

They lined the road with semis, tractors and grain carts, combines and other equipment.

Had local farmer here that fell off of 1206 while bush hogging and got killed. Had about 4 miles of the road lined both sides of all equipment and colors.

2 hours ago, Reichow7120 said:

I saw a post on the IH Facebook page about a funeral for a Colten Lee Howard who was killed in a grain bin accident in Indiana on November 22. He was only 18 years old. The family asked for a few tractors at the entrance of the cemetery but instead got a huge outpouring of support. They lined the road with semis, tractors and grain carts, combines and other equipment. It was one heck of a display. I wish i knew how to post a link on here to the video as it is truly something.

I saw that too. Such a touching tribute for such a young man. Sad that people are still taking chances around grain bins.😢

Go to.       www.wthi.com  and find the news section

Sad, but definitely great to see a community pull together to pay their respects.

• Like 1

A terrific sendoff for a young farmer.

May it never need to be done again.................

• Like 6

Must a been quite a young man,Watch the video on Facebook,it will floor ya .. Tons of equipment and people.