lorenzo

Fly Scandinavian airlines

39 minutes ago, 7and8and1456 said:

I hope to see her at our 50 year high school reunion next summer. I'll be sure to ask her if she was in a photo of flight attendants who were wearing orange short outfits.

Wow! That would surely be a case of small world. That was back in the pretty girls only days.

I used to fly with woman who had been a Brannif stew back in the day. She got interested in flying and worked her way up to captain when I was an FO. Good stick and you could tell she was a looker in the day.

On 11/27/2019 at 4:34 PM, MarkG said:

Are they in the desert? Looks like there is parts of a camel there. Specifically his toes.

Somebody left on heck of an impression there. 

My favorite airline. LYNX JET. "Get On - Get Off." lol.....

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Rick G. said:

My favorite airline. LYNX JET. "Get On - Get Off." lol.....

Guaranteed happy ending I'm sure lol 

Ha ha. LYNX JET fantasies aside, from what I’ve seen, the foreign airlines have the best looking flight attendants these days. Especially the middle eastern airlines. I’ve been fortunate to have flown on EMIRATES, ETIHAD, and QATAR Airlines in 2009 through 2013 while my wife was working in the UAE. Their flight attendants are.... sigh.... to die for.... nice! And they recruit their FA’s from all nationalities as well. I have a pic some where of me posing with a QATAR Airlines FA, with one of their Boeing 777-3O0ER’s as a back drop, taken at an air show in Dubai, UAE where QATAR had the aircraft on static display, open for tours staffed by their gorgeous flight attendants. I would never dare bug an FA for pictures while they were on duty like at an airport, or in flight, but this was at an air show with the aircraft and crew on display for public relations so I didn’t feel bad about asking for a pic. I also flew on KLM Royal Dutch Airlines frequently during that 4 year span, and the KLM FA’s were very attractive as well. The Asian airlines also have gorgeous FA’s, OMG. I enjoyed checking them out in the terminals when ever we were walking through the terminals in the UAE if we were flying. 

OK I dug and found my pic with the QATAR Airlines flight attendant, with their Boeing 777-300ER, tail number A7-BAC behind us. Also here is recent pic of A7-BAC, that I was aboard in the UAE at the air show and was given a tour of,  taken August 16, 2019, on the ground in Milano, Italy.

post-690-0-18387100-1397931321.jpg

QATAR B777-300ER A7-BAC.jpg