They`ve been on for weeks now...

What are talking about ...................🤣 starting, my wife plays them all year. One of the kids got her a "modern" device she can load her own choices on. About 85% country from 70 on but some that are not which includes a  Christmas carols.

My wife loves them, I refuse to listen before thanksgiving, after that I try to bring my own or I am going to hear kiddie music. She really likes Trans Siberian Orchestra, I do too for that matter. Willie Nelson has some good ones out , pretty paper is a personal favorite of mine and I like it best by Kenny Chesney. 

Garth brooks did an album years ago, I think it was Sevens, was a song called Belleau Wood, was a song set in WW1 , great song, hard to find though. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
4 hours ago, vtfireman85 said:

My wife loves them, I refuse to listen before thanksgiving, after that I try to bring my own or I am going to hear kiddie music. She really likes Trans Siberian Orchestra, I do too for that matter. Willie Nelson has some good ones out , pretty paper is a personal favorite of mine and I like it best by Kenny Chesney. 

Garth brooks did an album years ago, I think it was Sevens, was a song called Belleau Wood, was a song set in WW1 , great song, hard to find though. 

Left hand shake 

• Like 1

They’ve been playing them since Nov 1 on one station 24/7. 

I like to have a condensed season. Too long and then you don't appreciate it for what it really is. 99% of what they play has nothing to do with the real reason to celebrate this season 

• Like 3

I do not like Kelly pickler at all but she has done the best version of "Santa Baby" on the airwaves IMO

1 hour ago, vtfireman85 said:

I do not like Kelly pickler at all but she has done the best version of "Santa Baby" on the airwaves IMO

11 songs by 468 singers.....

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, vtfireman85 said:

She can sit at my fire anytime.

• Haha 1

I will confess a few times I have already listened to some classic George Strait Christmas songs. Reason one is because he’s my favorite singer and two is because I like the way he puts them together and I love hearing the twin fiddles in the background of those Christmas classics.