Anyone have a link to an IH2000 loader parts book,  I didn't have any luck on the CIH or Messick's site.

The cylinders that tip the bucket are starting to leak. 

I tightened the big nut on the ends and it stopped one side but not the other,  so I figure it's time.

I suppose if I can't find a part number from CIH I can take then to a hydraulic shop but I thought I'd give it a try first.

TIA..........Mark

I don't have a link for the parts book. I think it would be cheaper to go a hydraulic shop.

Just now, TomH said:

$56 !!!! dont fall in that trap probably unreadable missing important parts,pay dealer for real one

on parts when not needed take apart measure up and order online

Current Case IH number  is  471270 R95 .. I  Google searched the number and found several IH dealers at $ 174.00 . Bates Corp. at $104.00  Amazon at $38.00,  Ebay had a seller  at $22.00 plus  shipping. I just ordered 2 for myself.  I like to save $$$$$$ ?

16 minutes ago, 7and8and1456 said:

Current Case IH number  is  471270 R95 .. I  Google searched the number and found several IH dealers at $ 174.00 . Bates Corp. at $104.00  Amazon at $38.00,  Ebay had a seller  at $22.00 plus  shipping. I just ordered 2 for myself.  I like to save $$$$$$ ?

Assuming that $22 kit has what you need and isn't just a shoddy bomb casing full of used pinball machine parts...

2 hours ago, Matt Kirsch said:

Assuming that $22 kit has what you need and isn't just a shoddy bomb casing full of used pinball machine parts...

I've never had a problem with any cylinder kit that I have ordered from any of several suppliers that I found through the internet.  I quickly found the $22 kit on ebay earlier this morning.  Since finishing chores and breakfast, and having a little more time now,   I have found a 471270R95 cylinder kit from Baum Hydraulics in Omaha , Nebraska , their price..... $19.15 ( Darn, I could have paid $4.70 less had I found them first! ). Baum is a  business  well known through out the mid-west. I have seen their name recommended  by Red Power members and guys on AgTalk . No reason for anyone to doubt the quality from a company that has been in business as long as Baum. 

A year or so ago I needed some of the  gaskets that are used on the fuel injector lines on Roosa-Master injector pumps. Case/IH price I found was $4-5 , I found the same gaskets from an internet site for 20 cents! And they were in Case/IH packaging!  Lots of people must think that Case/IH , Deere, etc  make all the parts for their products. They don't. They buy them from manufacturers who specialize in products needed in all facets of the worlds equipment manufacture.  Guys can pay Case/IH prices for the name if they want to. Not me. 

I

I have used plenty of those Baum kits and never have had a problem in fact I stock them instead of a Case IH kit  plenty of those loaders in my service area.Never had a comeback on those kits .