So I have a leak on the front right of my head for a couple minutes while it warms up. Pulled the valve cover hopefully to just check torque on the head nuts. Can I pull the 10 nuts on the rockers lift that off and tighten all head nuts and put the rockers back on easy peazy? 

I took the rocker assembly off my -14 to get to the decompression valves & put it back on with no problem.

Vic

On 11/16/2019 at 1:15 PM, Dome.us said:

So I have a leak on the front right of my head for a couple minutes while it warms up. Pulled the valve cover hopefully to just check torque on the head nuts. Can I pull the 10 nuts on the rockers lift that off and tighten all head nuts and put the rockers back on easy peazy? 

Yes, you should be fine doing this.  I would make sure to torque in the correct sequence per the manual.  I would also set the valve lash afterwards.

Just be careful and unscrew the nuts in sequence to not put a bind on the rocker, some will be loaded some won't and go back tight the same way, as long as you didn't move the crank everything should be the same as it was, but it is a good idea to recheck lash.