Scratch built 1/16 IH 2350 loader

resin casted. Glued together and pins on hyd cylinders and pivot points. Shelf model. Not for kids. I could make one for my son with less detail and beef up some spots but he'd have to understand it not and outside toy. But hes like i was hes easy on his toy tractors and knows what a model and toy is to play with. 

• Like 1
8 hours ago, IHC5488 said:

Wow,. Very nice Brian.  Better have BJ order a 2455 for his 186!

Great minds think alike!!!!

8 hours ago, Long Farms said:

I am working on a 2355

I need to find a Precision 1086 that can be redone into a Hydro 186. 

• Like 1

Amazing!!  Can not wait to see it mounted.  Do we get to know what model its going to be mounted to? Or a surprise?

12 hours ago, Long Farms said:

resin casted. Glued together and pins on hyd cylinders and pivot points. Shelf model. Not for kids. I could make one for my son with less detail and beef up some spots but he'd have to understand it not and outside toy. But hes like i was hes easy on his toy tractors and knows what a model and toy is to play with. 

Very cool, I have a bunch of custom scratch built toys that my Dad made me when I was a kid. They are cool, but not made like a precision toy. They are all tough enough to play with. I was always very careful with all my toys as well. I have a 25 foot 315 cultimulcher that weighs 25 pounds! My brother has a 2455 on a 5288.

2 hours ago, INTERNATIONAL 1466 said:

Very cool, I have a bunch of custom scratch built toys that my Dad made me when I was a kid. They are cool, but not made like a precision toy. They are all tough enough to play with. I was always very careful with all my toys as well. I have a 25 foot 315 cultimulcher that weighs 25 pounds! My brother has a 2455 on a 5288.

Like to see that!