cwinn

W9 SLEEVES PISTONS???

If I decide to keep this thing ,where?  and can I get engine parts for this beast..?

15738300562461135898161999550431.jpg

That’s a big one️335 cu in ️Going to use them all when you get it going 👀

They have rebuild kits for all the 9 series engines gas or diesel.  Appeared Cwinn is asking about a gas engine parts?  

• Like 1

I have never found W9 sleeves and pistons anywhere. WD9, lots of them, any other W series, gas or diesel, sure, but nothing for a W9.

Well he does!  Listed on his website,,  advertises in Red Power Magazine.  I spoke with at RPRU 2014 in Huron SD.  Very nice man & knowledgeable.  For customers south of the 49th,  they ship out of International Falls MN.

Thanks for the help fellas! I will call him Monday after work. I just wanna have my ducks in a row before pulling this ole girl apart . It has antifreeze on top of #2 piston after sitting too .And you can see it leaking around a valve ,so I need to find a head too.Yikes.... Not sure if Im doing the right thing...Could get expensive.

the diesel heads were more prone to cracking. I had mine (gas) welded due to a crack in it from what looked like frost damage. The company I used would not weld it without a complete rebuild. they made guides and seats. I expect they stripped it down and preheated it which explains the new parts. It is /was one of those tractors I wanted and wanted a good one that don't fart and wheeze so I just paid without crying to hard 

Carr's have gas kits ( I have chatted with him as well ) seemed like a good guy. Webers should have a set of NOS as well but they all are $$$$

Try JP Tractor salvage .

2nd generation IH guys . Good folks too