King of Obsolete

Duals Rule Captain Crunch

On 1/25/2020 at 6:51 PM, captain_crunch said:

Here’s one for you Joey31DECB8B-1728-4A6F-BFFF-510FA29A0C41.thumb.jpeg.046e18e9af0ac1b9a9cc863948bfa7bd.jpeg 

yes now that is a load of wood but not from around here because those are not toothpick trees, lol.

thansk

• Haha 1

Question for the King:

What is the latest status on the retrieval of "Sterling's Cat". 

Or--------did I miss the story in my last few years of stumbling and bumbling  along way off down here in rural Mississippi.

Always interesting to check in on the King--------especially when Cap'n Crunch is checking in on him!!!👍

DD

12 hours ago, captain_crunch said:

Back in dark ages found article about Lombard tractors were they similar ??

yes Lombard and linn were buddys and the parted ways (most likely over a woman) that is why the Lombard Tractor and the Linn Tractor look so similar. linn tractors were better marketed then the Lombard so many more were produced then the Lombard. 

thansk

9 hours ago, Delta Dirt said:

Question for the King:

What is the latest status on the retrieval of "Sterling's Cat". 

Or--------did I miss the story in my last few years of stumbling and bumbling  along way off down here in rural Mississippi.

Always interesting to check in on the King--------especially when Cap'n Crunch is checking in on him!!!👍

DD

after we do the sunken semi recovery we hope to do sterling sunken cat. I would like the vee plow from that cat.

thansk

i'm here, just getting my yard art set up for google earth to fly over and take a picture. then it will be easier for the world to find me,lol.

thansk

CF-PJG final spot.JPG

• Like 1

Just when I thought you had a little bit of everything up there, you pull this out! Cool. Thanks KoO!

Dual stacks are pretty cool. I can say that as mine is singing good again. Love pulling my hill with the ol' motor grader in 3rd, throttle pulled back and listening to the pretty music.

Always fun catching up with what you've been up to.

On 2/10/2020 at 7:01 PM, Duey_C said:

Just when I thought you had a little bit of everything up there, you pull this out! Cool. Thanks KoO!

Dual stacks are pretty cool. I can say that as mine is singing good again. Love pulling my hill with the ol' motor grader in 3rd, throttle pulled back and listening to the pretty music.

Always fun catching up with what you've been up to.

thank you, just having fun at the end of the world.

thansk

9 hours ago, captain_crunch said:

No wonder cumpasses point north all the scrap iron there the Chinese are likely to invade 

I hope they don't show up because they would bring the corona virus which is made from that Mexican beer. up here my ladys drink the Budweiser, lol

thansk

• Like 1

Planes, cat trains and automobiles

You are pulling out all the stops this winter, I see videos of water hauling on Linn, bombardier buggy out and about and then black cats on rescue missions and looks very cold up there

Must be big timber the TD24 and arch doesn't look that big

Hope to keep the posts going Don’t know much about the 25’s and 15’s never were many of them around here run a TD-8 and a friend logs with a Dessler TD-9 with cumins so other than thru bolts for winch not much I recognize 

Unfortunately it is a Catapillar world here anyone most of my friends run D-3’s

The Wizard 🧙‍♂️ of north being awful quiet 

picture of original Thirsty Dad’s 14 long ago hard to believe 65-70 years ago 

97A8FC40-0870-4BFF-92EE-795334662145.jpeg

• Like 1