Duals Rule Captain Crunch

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

it was 2004 when I painted this Duals Rule on the shop doors. oh my, I had hair back then, lol. thansk

well it is official after 20 years of Dual exhaust on the Linn Tractor he is now a single stacker. exhaust fog looks good at -26c.  thansk

is this your request captain crunch. the flex track of the linn tractor made in morris new York. i'm also a big time logger with tooth pick trees, lol. https://www.kingofobsolete.ca/Linn_Tractor_

Posted Images

had to fire up the 1983 IH paystar 5000 known as Thor the plow truck to do a little plowing at -30c but feels like -38c. it has Dual snow plows, lol 

thansk

thor -30c start up.JPG

• Like 1
On 12/9/2019 at 4:25 PM, captain_crunch said:

This project became this my sawmill and cabin on right side 

yes KoO we do have snow ❄️ here last winter there was 3 ft of snow where this picture was taken 

47C32622-FFC9-4F90-83A2-7C9EE646FDF7.jpeg

oh my, looks good.  thansk

cheer up captain crunch, it took me 23 years to make the deal on the ford truck, 40 years of storage in 84 feet of water, low miles and all fluid are topped off. 

thansk

sunken ford.JPG

On 12/7/2019 at 10:32 AM, King of Obsolete said:

is this your request captain crunch. the flex track of the linn tractor made in morris new York. i'm also a big time logger with tooth pick trees, lol.

https://www.kingofobsolete.ca/Linn_Tractor_logging_sleighs_WEBPAGE.html

thansk

linn%202%20track%20flex.jpg

Koo

Have a look at the tracks on the Cletrac third photo down

https://www.redpowermagazine.com/forums/topic/126527-cool-and-unusual-crawlers/?tab=comments#comment-1367874

• Like 1

yes merry xmas and happy new years. so busy Mermaid Hunting I totally forgot about the holidays. 

thansk

A log for each stack

Youve been holding out Crunchie 

Looks as though they'll have to wait for "freeze up". Either that or just drain the swamp. That's what Trump said and he has done some draining.

DWF

On 12/1/2019 at 4:55 PM, King of Obsolete said:

well after 20 years the linn tractor is now a single stacker because the Dual exhaust will not look good for filming. now with both linn tractors have the exhaust stack in the original place there will be confusion like father's day here in WHO-ville, lol.

thansk

Linn single stack.JPG

Looks like small block chevy. Rams horn exhaust, where is the rest of the Corvette ? LOL

Did you freeze up on the coast cc? Things have been pretty quiet as of late. Have you joined up on Facebook? There’s a couple of logging groups that post a lot of old logging pictures and new ones just like the one you posted above of the tigercats  swimming actually. 

On 1/11/2020 at 10:13 PM, Hojon said:

Looks like small block chevy. Rams horn exhaust, where is the rest of the Corvette ? LOL

yes good eye, lol

thansk

in 2014 we took the Famous Black Cat swimming again. oh well

thansk

On 1/11/2020 at 9:42 PM, captain_crunch said:

KoO may have been here or ancestors 9D5F4D41-9E09-4A09-A84C-0934E1645B01.thumb.jpeg.59b438bdfd5b2f990a355b56dfd36d20.jpeg

those are not tooth pick that we have up here so it was not me, lol.

thansk