King of Obsolete

Duals Rule Captain Crunch

it was 2004 when I painted this Duals Rule on the shop doors. oh my, I had hair back then, lol.

thansk

Duals Rule.JPG

• Like 1

I remember seeing it in 04, just after I joined up here.

Around the time I sent you that haunted gear for Curse of Reverse.

18 minutes ago, JimInOz said:

I remember seeing it in 04, just after I joined up here.

Around the time I sent you that haunted gear for Curse of Reverse.

now you have done it,,,,,,,, brought up the curse,,,,,,,lol  

thansk

15 yrs ago

Wow time flies

Those were some good times

Just now, hardtail said:

15 yrs ago

Wow time flies

Those were some good times

yes they were, the internet was fun place and we learned a lot too. now it is a daily struggle to keep the computer going with up grades after up grades.

thansk

Wow, that was a while back! 😊

And he still ain’t figured it out how many single stacks are still going vs the number of surviving dull stacks and China doesn’t count 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, captain_crunch said:

And he still ain’t figured it out how many single stacks are still going vs the number of surviving dull stacks and China doesn’t count 

oh my, this great debate will go on even when we are in shadey pines retirement home. only problem will be is the fact we have both lots our minds and can have the same conversation over and over, lol  

thansk

33 minutes ago, King of Obsolete said:

oh my, this great debate will go on even when we are in shadey pines retirement home. only problem will be is the fact we have both lots our minds and can have the same conversation over and over, lol  

thansk

If you want to trump the Captain put a Rolls Royce engine out of a BTD 20 in one.  IIRC they were singles.

1 hour ago, Ian Beale said:

If you want to trump the Captain put a Rolls Royce engine out of a BTD 20 in one.  IIRC they were singles.

oh my, another project,,,,,,,, i'll wait till I finish some of the ones I started 20 years ago, lol  

thansk

well after 20 years the linn tractor is now a single stacker because the Dual exhaust will not look good for filming. now with both linn tractors have the exhaust stack in the original place there will be confusion like father's day here in WHO-ville, lol.

thansk

Linn single stack.JPG

On 12/1/2019 at 6:55 PM, King of Obsolete said:

well after 20 years the linn tractor is now a single stacker because the Dual exhaust will not look good for filming. now with both linn tractors have the exhaust stack in the original place there will be confusion like father's day here in WHO-ville, lol.

thansk

Linn single stack.JPG

CC will be so proud lol.

Got a whopping 2 inches of snow here the other day. Just enough to cover up the ice that was everywhere again. At least before the snow you could see the ice underneath and know when you were going to slip and fall on your arse, now it's a game of Russian roulette. Good thing I've got lots of padding to soften the fall lol.

• Thanks 1

well it is official after 20 years of Dual exhaust on the Linn Tractor he is now a single stacker. exhaust fog looks good at -26c. 

thansk

linnS side.JPG

linnS front dark.JPG

linnS front parked.JPG

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, captain_crunch said:

KoO can you get me a picture of track lassup 

wait here, i'll be right back.

thansk

is this your request captain crunch. the flex track of the linn tractor made in morris new York. i'm also a big time logger with tooth pick trees, lol.

https://www.kingofobsolete.ca/Linn_Tractor_logging_sleighs_WEBPAGE.html

thansk

linn%202%20track%20flex.jpg

• Like 2

well captain crunch make sure your Dual speakers are cranked up to hear the Linn Tractor with the single stack preforming well during test filming we did yesterday.

thansk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gpgn3fuV-No