Jesse in WI

I now know how the steers felt....

2 hours ago, Pete1468 said:

40-50 shots to clear the pipes, at 45 I'll be dead long before the pipes would think of being cleaned out.  You guys must be real optimistics or going somewhere else.

That total includes time alone in a quiet place Pete...

2 minutes ago, MTO said:

That total includes time alone in a quiet place Pete...

You'll be in the clear real quick huh?  Now that we're clear off subject.

• Like 1

Surprised to read all the bad days after/purple & black/ice/etc.

Had mine done in outpatient surgery, not behind the doc`s office, and danced at my brother`s wedding next evening.

Minimal discomfort, no swelling or black walnuts. 

Maybe he just SAID he neutered me!

Oh $hit!

So those girls WEREN`T kidding me!

• Haha 2

On 11/8/2019 at 11:58 PM, searcyfarms said:

I was in intense pain for a couple weeks, went back to dr as i felt a knot,  had complication with internal bleeding, dr said it happens every 1/2000 so I was the unlucky statistic, it forms a giant clot larger than both testicles combined and fills up the scrotum. Your body has to absorb the clot, its heavy and pulls all the time so I had 3 testicles for a while, it was awful and caused scar tissue which still can be painful at times. Had i known i would have never done it - it took over a year for the clot to go away and the pulling from gravity was horrible. 

The ol' "sag bag" eh? Something to think about anyway. I guess for bragging rights it'd be fine, but then you gotta worry about sitting on your beanbag, etc.

You guys should be sure to get a sample checked. My wife works in a clinic as an MA and assisted in a second procedure on a guy. Turns out instead of the typical two pipes he had three!! If you’re gonna deal with the pain, you might as well make sure your results are satisfactory!!!

Had it done 25 years ago when I was 30 years old . We had 3 kids by that time . The Wife could never take any birth controll as it would mess with her hormones way too much  along with her blood pressure , she tried various different pills , implants and shots . So we or maybe more accurate she , decided I should get it done so I made an appointment .

We put some ice packs in a cooler to take with and stopped at a store and got a couple of bags of frozen peas before going to the clinic . At the appointment I was laying on the table with " Wee Man " taped to my belly to keep him out of the way and the Doc asked if my Wife would like to come in for the procedure , I said I didnt care she is in the waiting room , so the Nurse went out and brought back and she watched the procedure .

Honestly I must have been one of the lucky ones , it wasnt to big of a deal for me . The procedure was on a Friday morning , I took Friday , Saturday and Sunday off from work . I wore jogging pants and right after the procedure I put a bag of frozen peas on my crotch for the ride home and used ice as needed during the weekend . Wore underwear that supported " The Boys " during the weekend and just took it easy . The most pain I experienced was a tolerable ache which subsided after a few days , didnt experience  much if any swelling or discoloration . Went back to work the following Monday and started working on them samples Monday night as I recall .

I have friends that had it done and thier experince with it was much different and alot worse .

20 hours ago, Pete1468 said:

40-50 shots to clear the pipes, at 45 I'll be dead long before the pipes would think of being cleaned out.  You guys must be real optimistics or going somewhere else.

That's kinda what I was thinking. had mine done in 1986. I figure the pipes should be cleared in 2036..........

Kinda reminds me of the story of a farther and 10 year old son in a pharmacy. Kid sees condoms on the shelf and asked "dad, what are those?". So the father explains it real quick. Kid then asks, well why do they come in 3, 6 and 12 packs. Dad says the 3 pack is for high school boy's, Friday, Saturday and Sunday. The 6 pack for college men, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday,  Friday and Saturday. The 12 pack? For married men, January, February........😱.

Mt wife was also not impressed when I told her after I was snipped that I'd sleep much better.......knowing that I would never have a girl knocking at the door telling my wife that I'd gotten her in the family way.......

I swear that woman has no sense of humor.

Rick

• Haha 2

I was "snipped" in 83. Age 23 with 3 kids. 

on a Friday,  ice after and all weekend on the couch watching a John Wayne marathon. As I remember it we had a go at it  just to make sure the equipment was still functional.

Went to work in more ways than one on Monday. At the 30 day check the Dr smiled and said you two have been busy. 

Wife took it on as a challenge as she hated being on the pill. 

I love her...

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

after 3 kids i had it done. A Friday procedure. i went to school with Dr.. Never got a bill. in and out. took it easy over weekend. Monday I drove my 10 wheeler about 100 miles. Rubber block suspension. I got out of truck and had basketballs between my legs. I hurt bad. Not the brightest idea to drive that truck. Things simmered down the next day and I worked but not very hard. Never went back to check on things but after 20 years no kids that i know of?