Jump to content
caseih1455

International 1455XL manufacture year

Recommended Posts

Hello! I have an 1455 XL and i don't know the year of manufacture. I have the serial number but i don't know how to read it. Can someone help me? 

received_2609876402574165.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I believe the serial number may be 3073.  The Letter D represents the country of Manufacture...Germany.   the numbers ahead of the D (040 936) should be the Kind/Code (040/936) that tells what tractor that is/was if it was ever stolen or severely damaged. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Bermuda_Ken said:

I believe the serial number may be 3073.  The Letter D represents the country of Manufacture...Germany.   the numbers ahead of the D (040 936) should be the Kind/Code (040/936) that tells what tractor that is/was if it was ever stolen or severely damaged. 

Thank you! But i can't find anywhere what year is that 3073

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1986

1 hour ago, caseih1455 said:

Hello! I have an 1455 XL and i don't know the year of manufacture. I have the serial number but i don't know how to read it. Can someone help me? 

received_2609876402574165.jpeg

12/31/1987 D04 0936 D 003333

 12/31/1986 D04 0936 D 002959 

tractor born in 1987 year

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you so much. And i have a little stupid question. What is the motor rpm on the gauge? That 500-2500? And a little more question. I have a 3.8 meter JEAN DE BRU cultivator in the 4 th gear and frog the speed is 8 km/h (5 mph) can a use the 5 th gear, or is too much? 

received_2482546142027968.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, caseih1455 said:

Thank you so much. And i have a little stupid question. What is the motor rpm on the gauge? That 500-2500? And a little more question. I have a 3.8 meter JEAN DE BRU cultivator in the 4 th gear and frog the speed is 8 km/h (5 mph) can a use the 5 th gear, or is too much? 

received_2482546142027968.jpeg

1 2 3 4 5 6 : kph with 1 2 3 4 5 6 gear on the shift level - 500>2500 engine RPM and PTO 540/1000 RPM at 2150 engine  rpm  - For the Jean de Bru cultivator  try the 5th gear 8KPH-->Approximatly more than 12KPH at the same engine RPM (1500) 4 KPH higher - the engine and the tractor will follow -be careful with the implement !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...