407258R2 Wind Breaker

bradm

I picked up an original Windbreaker that has 258 R2 on the side. From my research this is really a 407258R2 for a 756, 1456, etc.. I believe most pieces are there minus the windshield (broke). I am going to try and install on a 706 or my 806. My question is does anyone have installation instructions?

any help is appreciated

The sides by the operator bolt down to the floor plate one side is fixed the other side has a swinging door and flap.  There should be a piece that bolts to the sheet metal in front of the steering column and throttle lever to hold everything up.  The sides are held on with straps that go over the hood and under the oil pan with two that co across the front of the grill that use springs like a screen door spring to tighten the sides. There should be a piece that looks like an L that is used to keep the windbreaker material from contacting the exhaust manifold it bolts to the hood and the side skirts.  I hope this helps It has been about 30 years since I have put one on.