I don’t have a date but girls look 👀 70,s to me Rambo is painted desert 🐫 storm camo

my buddy Crazy Larry put on new style army helmet ⛑ and drove it thru Cottage Grove cops and all was 35 miles of public hwy did not have duals on because it is over with with them on (probably least of the infractions) 

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It can happen I keep that in my mind else wise this would about do me in but I am not dead 💀 even tho I tried to die 5 times before they did surgery on my neck  being I can still get one net I st

Couple pictures of my mill 

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎11‎/‎24‎/‎2019 at 2:04 PM, captain_crunch said:

Don’t know what I ever would do with it maybe a stud fire 🔥 truck has 30,000 pound winch and huge 5th wheel (was a tank retriever) don’t have pictures of Rambo but this KW equivalent 

717E2CD1-7E75-472A-A82B-6B5B11E75965.jpeg

what truck?

• 1 month later...
On 11/24/2019 at 11:04 AM, captain_crunch said:

Don’t know what I ever would do with it maybe a stud fire 🔥 truck has 30,000 pound winch and huge 5th wheel (was a tank retriever) don’t have pictures of Rambo but this KW equivalent 

717E2CD1-7E75-472A-A82B-6B5B11E75965.jpeg

Peterbilt Newark California made a similar unit for exploratory oil drilling in Australia. It was a one way trip. frame was made of drilling pipe , the rear end and engine transmission assemble was the power unit, tires held water to cool the drill. Mid 60's.