got to hand it to you for your use of the pencil to work your phone as you say. these new computers with auto correct makes me look dumb on spelling plus the computer is always correct my miss spelling of my trademark Thansk.  also being Canadian it change my spelling of colours, flavours and such. 

thansk

• Like 1

11 hours ago, captain_crunch said:

Wish logs were 600.00 last I heard was 300.00 and no one wants them 

Just sold about 25k feet on the stump

250.00 a thousand

12 hours ago, captain_crunch said:

Been there and done it

FFFFC86B-581F-424E-857B-0A46C0B8BF46.jpeg

B4D4B8FE-46D9-4345-BA77-D67EEA09493F.jpeg

I grew up with a Frick Number 1. The chainsaw mill thing doesn't thrill me to much.

WP_20191021_003.jpg

6 hours ago, King of Obsolete said:

got to hand it to you for your use of the pencil to work your phone as you say. these new computers with auto correct makes me look dumb on spelling plus the computer is always correct my miss spelling of my trademark Thansk.  also being Canadian it change my spelling of colours, flavours and such. 

thansk

Koo 

We have that spelling problem here in Oz too.  You ought to be able to change the speller to "UK English" to fix that.  You might have to download a dictionary to do it.

And you can add things like "thansk" to the dictionary so it doesn't nag you

exSW  that’s why I am not logging to buy X out we were getting a 1,000 per thousand 

KoO the pointer has given the world back to me I am using my phone which is a miniature computer The 😡 Russian has ordered me an I pad so that things will be larger Kel has my computer to use for her school 

the Mad 😡 Russian 

515D9F38-5746-4CED-A026-C1CF4286D9CE.jpeg

• Like 1

Switch to a pc, is standard in W10 and later, if you have a mic to talk into. that has voice recognition or I would expect to find voice recog in high end phones also.   Since it is designed for voice input it should have voice to text translator also.

BUT voice rec does not ID all voices equally. 

Thank You my present goal is to regain use of hands and arms again I am in therapy for this progresses is slow but I now with some help get my hands on my head but with very little feeling in hands kindly spastic to watch 

24 minutes ago, captain_crunch said:

Thank You my present goal is to regain use of hands and arms again I am in therapy for this progresses is slow but I now with some help get my hands on my head but with very little feeling in hands kindly spastic to watch 

My College Coach was injured similar to you. It IS possible. He now walks with a walker. Not pretty,complications yes. But he walks

It can happen I keep that in my mind else wise this would about do me in but I am not dead 💀 even tho I tried to die 5 times before they did surgery on my neck 

being I can still get one net I still have my knowledge to share with you people and help keep the dulls rules 

• Like 3

Salutations to the 'onnerable Keptin Krunch! 

You are an inspiration to me mr captain sir!  Just for using technology!

I've been in IT for 35 years, and when I retired end of 2018, there were some younger colleagues who did not know how to use their phones to send whatsapp messages  from their computers.

Wishing you a full recovery from sunny South Africa!

• Like 1

dewets 

Thank You 😊 but I cant take all the credit the Russian lady above is also a computer 💻 programmer and the CNAs are mostly 27-35 year old girls and all have IPhones like mine so I got 10 toutors 

here are a couple IH log trucks with Redwood logs 

ABC1B282-1A65-4711-BC19-E9F1A90F9052.jpeg

ED42C03F-D625-4131-8981-4CFAC52CE9C3.jpeg

not IH but very good restoration to comerate 150 year anniversary of transcontinental RR UP 4014 206 tons of steam locomotive The last Big Boy 

941DFF22-C594-4FDB-9402-5081F88E889F.jpeg

Have a feeling Old Binder Guy would love that one

Being a coal and steam guy kinda partial to it meself

The Lima Shays are my favorite with even the tender driving 😀 we went to the Oregon steam up at Brooks Oregon unbelievable the antique equipment there steam tractors old equipment of all forms 

captain crunch where did your email go that you posted???

thansk

bfoster57@icloud.com is my phone email Kel has my computer with most of my pictures got to learn her to send some to my phone to share with you guys long as Cute Crunch and Russian Crunch don’t compare notes I won’t need these 

EE354720-7503-49B4-8006-92C377AC1149.jpeg

9 hours ago, captain_crunch said:

bfoster57@icloud.com is my phone email Kel has my computer with most of my pictures got to learn her to send some to my phone to share with you guys long as Cute Crunch and Russian Crunch don’t compare notes I won’t need these 

EE354720-7503-49B4-8006-92C377AC1149.jpeg

sent a test email, It might have went directly to the trash or spam box. have your ladys chase it down and reply.

thansk

14 hours ago, captain_crunch said:

Oops bfoster53@icloud.com I had a GWN minute 

sent again with the new email address. the other one didn't come back so it is lost for ever on the internet.

thansk

Don’t know what I ever would do with it maybe a stud fire 🔥 truck has 30,000 pound winch and huge 5th wheel (was a tank retriever) don’t have pictures of Rambo but this KW equivalent 

717E2CD1-7E75-472A-A82B-6B5B11E75965.jpeg

What year and model truck is that?

Clothing style looks like 60's maybe early 70's?