Well 2 years ago I fell and fractured my neck and now I’m in a wheelchair so been trying to get usage of my arms back am using a pointer in my teeth to type on my phone good to see lots of familiar names still here I hope to remember how to navigate the board Brian I 

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It can happen I keep that in my mind else wise this would about do me in but I am not dead 💀 even tho I tried to die 5 times before they did surgery on my neck  being I can still get one net I st

Couple pictures of my mill 

Posted Images

So sorry to hear this

Cant imagine the sudden change and what the past 2 yrs have been like adjusting

Imagine the little crunches are now growd up and helping out

Gotta take it a day at a time I have a feeling your lucky to be with us

gheeez    Brian.......that's a helluva note   Mate......just bloody   stunned after seeing you four years gone....sigh

...all I can do is echo Hardtail's comment....

.....no wonder you have been impossible to get hold of....

Mike

well you never gave up on the td-14 with the single stack so learning life again will not stop you. good to have you back and keep positive.

thansk

Dang Brian!  i had no idea!  It is great to see you back nonetheless, even if you type a little slower now!  That is a tough situation.  I hope you will hang around as your advice is always priceless!  Rawleigh

Good morning Brian, gee that’s sure a big change! Good to see you back on here. I’ve been away for a while too, the last few years were pretty rough for me too, finally getting back on track. Best wishes on your recovery and Welcome back! 

1 hour ago, captain_crunch said:

0A368D63-2BBB-4190-B7D8-DEEA8A12CB3D.jpeg

oh my, you still got hair not like some of us. looks good and your lady friend too.  

thansk

17 minutes ago, captain_crunch said:

Guess who 9360E79C-93CA-40C9-AF1C-AD151D6A1327.thumb.jpeg.2ac62a0afbe2013ac826265a0e222d79.jpeg

Thirsty the non-winter freighting cat td-14 with the chrome exhaust pipe.

thansk

Well I still sense undertones of the ol smarta$$ crunchie:D That's a good sign

You always gave as good as you got

Do you still have Thirsty on the ranch, not sure how the medical system works down there but your ordeal sounds expensive

Captain,

I am fairly new to the red power forum. I talk a lot. Your doing pretty darn good posting information and pictures! Hoping your condition improves! Looking forward to chatting with you about IH stuff and things in general!

Regards,

Chris

Can’t for the life of me figure out the PM thingie on the board now most of us never could stay on topic I have not changed Long time ago KoO was chasing Notasha form Russia well as Kel and I are only friends at time (not uncommon thing) here is my Russian sweetheart She lived in Russia till she was 14 then came to New York 

thats a BMW (120,000.00) car she brought for Germany a few years ago She could almost keep me in TD’s for life out of petty change 

738603A7-49B8-4A5B-BF56-B2D9532772BE.jpeg