Daylight Savings Time

BillOHIO

I don’t think we should change it.  Getting dark at 4 PM is dumb. I was ok with it not light until 7:45-8 AM. I feel myself being super tired at 8pm instead of 9 this week.  The older I get the less I like it, seems like more and more things are that way.  ☺️

• Like 2

1 hour ago, TP from Central PA said:

I usually don't have trouble going backwards, but this year it seems the animals are really screwed up, and my 1 year old doesn't understand the time changed either.  Wish they could just leave it one or the other.

Image may contain: meme and text

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Rusty shackleford said:

All daylight savings time does is make it so it's dark when the kids get home from school in the winter,

Um no technically thats standard time that does that. It also makes it light earlier so they dont get run over going to school in the morning.....

• Like 1

1 hour ago, yellowrosefarm said:

I would prefer daylight saving time all year. It's dark when I go to work either way, but with standard time, it's almost dark when I get home too. 

Same here. And when the kids were still in school it was dark when they got on the bus either way in the winter. I prefer dst so at least I got a little more time to get the cows fed when I get off work.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, CC_Ranger said:

Yeah, I felt that this week!

I would be willing to split the difference by 30 minutes and just let it go. It is all arbitrary anyway, if we can change it an hour, to 30 minutes and be done!

Most logical thought on the subject yet!   

• Like 1