Kenny m

Case mx135 pto not working

Ok just put new pto switch in still nothing it now has new switch, pto speed sensor and pto on and off valve alternator tested good with the rpm gauge checking the Hertz on the alternator still no juice coming out of computer but have it going in and my pto light just all the sudden quit working and it has been working fine not sure what happened there but wondering if anybody had anymore suggestions before changing computer?

Where are you located? Attempted to send a PM......... Do you have a good local dealer that will let you "borrow" a schematic manual? I have several reflashed controllers that are ready to use however not convinced that it is a controller issue. When you turn on pto, you are simply asking the controller to engage pto, controller will but ONLY after certain conditions are met as in seat switch, engine rpms, pto output rpms, an even senses whether you have 540 or 1000 rpm shaft and changes operating pressure accordingly. In my 29 years I have only replaced 1 controller in that series tractors. 

I ended up with several controllers from my CaseIH field service manager when he retired, bought them and flashed them, then stashed on the shelf thinking someday I will be glad to have them around.  

Ok just put new pto switch in still nothing it now has new switch, pto speed sensor and pto on and off valve alternator tested good with the rpm gauge checking the Hertz on the alternator still no juice coming out of computer but have it going in and my pto light just all the sudden quit working and it has been working fine not sure what happened there but wondering if anybody had anymore suggestions before changing computer?

9 hours ago, CIHTECH said:

Where are you located? Attempted to send a PM......... Do you have a good local dealer that will let you "borrow" a schematic manual? I have several reflashed controllers that are ready to use however not convinced that it is a controller issue. When you turn on pto, you are simply asking the controller to engage pto, controller will but ONLY after certain conditions are met as in seat switch, engine rpms, pto output rpms, an even senses whether you have 540 or 1000 rpm shaft and changes operating pressure accordingly. In my 29 years I have only replaced 1 controller in that series tractors. 

I ended up with several controllers from my CaseIH field service manager when he retired, bought them and flashed them, then stashed on the shelf thinking someday I will be glad to have them around.  

I'm in southwest va no good dealers around really I have checked the Hertz to the rpms on alternator and it now has new on and off switch, on and off valve and pto speed sensor and when the computer was getting power out of the bottom side and I had it on and got out of the seat the alarm would go off so I figured it was good sense it was seeing it

9 minutes ago, Kenny m said:

I'm in southwest va no good dealers around really I have checked the Hertz to the rpms on alternator and it now has new on and off switch, on and off valve and pto speed sensor and when the computer was getting power out of the bottom side and I had it on and got out of the seat the alarm would go off so I figured it was good sense it was seeing it

How far are you from Hoober Inc ? They are great to service our technical needs 

2 hours ago, bitty said:

How far are you from Hoober Inc ? They are great to service our technical needs 

Not sure I've never herd of them

1 hour ago, Kenny m said:

Not sure I've never herd of them

Both Hoober and Binkley & Hurst have locations in Virginia if I remember correctly. Either should be able to help you out. 

On 11/20/2019 at 6:37 AM, CIHTECH said:

Did you get my message I sent you one back just checking 

Box shipped out today

11 hours ago, CIHTECH said:

Box shipped out today

Ok will let you know what it does when I get it that's for all the help.