MTO

I`m gonna get one Pappy

41 minutes ago, Atilathehun99 said:

I see where your following went and see some truth in it.  However......

The arithmetic operations WERE wrong.  I would say peeps reactions of "wrong", "mistakes", "bad math" are correct and are logical conclusions and have nothing to do w/ a gut reaction of negative thoughts.  

Tila,Tila,Tila...

Sometimes u can be so dense.

What he is saying is simply more are "glass half empty" thinkers

Duh!

37 minutes ago, MTO said:

Tila,Tila,Tila...

Sometimes u can be so dense.

What he is saying is simply more are "glass half empty" thinkers

Duh!

I understood it as a  litteral interpretation of his words?

My bad.  As I have stated I''m not a very smart peep and my statements/opinions/positions may be wrong as judged by others.

2 hours ago, Atilathehun99 said:

I see where your following went and see some truth in it.  However......

The arithmetic operations WERE wrong.  I would say peeps reactions of "wrong", "mistakes", "bad math" are correct and are logical conclusions and have nothing to do w/ a gut reaction of negative thoughts.  

as it was presented to the group i was in we were give the numeric examples with a couple scattered correct ones in the mix and also some mis spelled words and some correctly spelled words - as another said here - we are prone to look and focus on the negative as creatures in our culture, there were only a couple in our group that said positive things, it only took one negative person to speak up and then everyone chimed in - the couple that said positive things were this, well i see a couple things that are right here, the other that i remember said wow the writer has good penmanship - so while we were looking at bad they looked at the good, it was over 80% negative in our group

we still look at the outside of a person and judge them unfortunately - its been proven over and over and over - pretty/handsome people vs not so much, young vs old with respect, fat vs fit people, poorly dressed vs well dressed........

while i dont agree with how we act i also must prepare my children as Mark for what will be judged upon them for their choices - I have a daughter that is littered with tats........sleeved etc....and before she got them we had to tell her you can get as many as you want and we will still love you but we dont like them, you can cover yourself from head/toe and we will still love you, but people are going to treat you differently so be prepared, and they have and do 

My parents spoke very frankly to us about our appearance

Hair,clothes cleanliness ,odor,,fingernails 

It stuck or else

It was easy as I respected  their  wishes 

11 hours ago, searcyfarms said:

I hesitate to put this out there but I will risk it because if you are all honest it will show where i am coming from and what others have already mentioned - 

What is the first thing that comes to mind when you see this - be real 

2+2 = 6
3+3 = 9
3+1 = 5
1+1 = 3
8 - 5 = 4
5 - 1 = 3

Reminds me of how much I hated math riddles in school lol. 

I love some I don't like.

I’m not big on tattoos but I’m not against them either. One of my Nieces and one nephew both have family meaning tattoos. One has a pocket watch with the date and time that her son was born as well as a family tree and the other has the family name.  

13 minutes ago, MTO said:

My parents spoke very frankly to us about our appearance

Hair,clothes cleanliness ,odor,,fingernails 

It stuck or else

It was easy as I respected  their  wishes 

I see the fingernail thing didn't sink in...

• Sad 1

Mark I have to agree with you. Your granddaughter is a natural beauty and needs nothing to improve or take away from her good looks. Remember there's going to be a lot of old ugly women with tattoos 40 years from now!!

5 hours ago, Eason said:

Mark I have to agree with you. Your granddaughter is a natural beauty and needs nothing to improve or take away from her good looks. Remember there's going to be a lot of old ugly women with tattoos 40 years from now!!

Na...........They will be shooting up botox like its a recreational drug, plastic surgery, and look like a piece of saran wrap.  Everyone these days is anti-aging.  I am pushing 40 and are turning quite grey, I had one township minion tell me I looked ancient and asked when I was going to start using just for men.  Why would I do such a thing????

• Haha 1

55 minutes ago, TP from Central PA said:

Na...........They will be shooting up botox like its a recreational drug, plastic surgery, and look like a piece of saran wrap.  Everyone these days is anti-aging.  I am pushing 40 and are turning quite grey, I had one township minion tell me I looked ancient and asked when I was going to start using just for men.  Why would I do such a thing????

Rode hard/put away wet?

My wife suggested I color my hair years ago. I told her I earned every one of those grey hairs!

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Eason said:

My wife suggested I color my hair years ago. I told her I earned every one of those grey hairs!

i been gray since about age 25 or about 40 years

17 minutes ago, Ihfan4life said:

For those of you who don't Facebook, it's a non profit that removes tattoos (pmps like to brand their victims to show oenership over them, let other pimps know the girl is owned. Earily close to the way cattle are branded. Some of the brand are in very sensitive place is. Eyelids or inside of lips. Some commentary is not from the video)  from survivors of human sex trafficking and domestic abuse...very commendable of them...

Sad that people think they own other people. This picture happened in billings Montana, same concept but covering instead of removal.

• Sad 2

This is the picture I meant to upload...

Very dear friends run the organization behind the survivors healing. 

https://www.hercampaign.org/

Screenshot_20191012-102840~2.png

16 minutes ago, mader656 said:

For those of you who don't Facebook, it's a non profit that removes tattoos (pmps like to brand their victims to show oenership over them, let other pimps know the girl is owned. Earily close to the way cattle are branded. Some of the brand are in very sensitive place is. Eyelids or inside of lips. Some commentary is not from the video)  from survivors of human sex trafficking and domestic abuse...very commendable of them...

Sad that people think they own other people. This picture happened in billings Montana, same concept but covering instead of removal.

Thank you- I guess I should have described what the link was🙁