Farmboiy1213

T340 Cralert Loader for Sale

This 4 cylinder gas dozer is in really pretty impressive shape. It starts and runs well. Only know issue is that one of the tracks responds to turning better than the other. Its all original as far as we know. We have the the hood, air cleaner and muffler - just aren't shown. It has not been repainted. Transmission and clutch work fine and so do hydraulics. No leaks and only rust is on tracks where they sat on ground. It has been in covered storage for about 25 years. Serial number says 9000. I believe that's 1966.  Has optional shuttle Forward and Reverse. 1745 hours on tach. It was in a barn that we are cleaning out and my wife said we can't keep it. 

• Like 1

yea saw the ad 2 weeks.... interested but FArr...and some issues

On ‎10‎/‎5‎/‎2019 at 12:39 PM, Farmboiy1213 said:

This 4 cylinder gas dozer is in really pretty impressive shape. It starts and runs well. Only know issue is that one of the tracks responds to turning better than the other. Its all original as far as we know. We have the the hood, air cleaner and muffler - just aren't shown. It has not been repainted. Transmission and clutch work fine and so do hydraulics. No leaks and only rust is on tracks where they sat on ground. It has been in covered storage for about 25 years. Serial number says 9000. I believe that's 1966.  Has optional shuttle Forward and Reverse. 1745 hours on tach. It was in a barn that we are cleaning out and my wife said we can't keep it. 

where is it located ? ow much do you want for it ?