jordi 1455

Faremers protest

That’s awesome. They need to take the tractor with the forks on the front end loader so they can relocate the barriers instead of running over them.🤣

Gee the fake news could not tell us about that,😉 this is a real happening that is not part of their agenda.

• Like 2

Brilliant !!!!.......and I love the way the French don't "muck ' about either........when on awakening the  city fathers  find  truck loads of  sh$t  dumped in the streets...Great way of expressing displeasure......Way to go !!

Mike

• Haha 1

There was a Facebook post about the school children who joined in the protests by riding their pedal tractors to school.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, nomorejohndeere said:

This is a funny clip, left, right on the highway.

13 hours ago, ray54 said:

Gee the fake news could not tell us about that,😉 this is a real happening that is not part of their agenda.

Even some fake news outlets in Netherlands try it to spin it in favor of the left wing partys.

If the US ore the state goverment comes with stupid envioromental laws that targets farmers, farmers should protest their federal or state goverment with tractors.

• Like 2

I can’t quit grinning about this.  I’m a farmer through and through, and of 100% Dutch heritage.  I hope the public sees the media and political hypocrisy.  

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Gearclash said:

I can’t quit grinning about this.  I’m a farmer through and through, and of 100% Dutch heritage.  I hope the public sees the media and political hypocrisy.  

The sheep will never see them it

In the first vid at the 50 second mark, one tractor rearends another at speed. 

Outstanding.  Looks like they have a lot of support from the public, and the police.  Not sure you'd find that here in the urban areas.