Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Hot Plug

560 Turbo

Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, new guy said:

Grab that other Cannuck named Dale and swing down thru PA and grab their best mechanic for the ride(not for breakdowns....just the conversation...) make a heck of a road trip...lol

Have to find out what else the expert mechanic is good at analyzing besides dirt? 😎 oh ya and on the way to new guys and red oak you'll go right by me most likely.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, new guy said:

Grab that other Cannuck named Dale and swing down thru PA and grab their best mechanic for the ride(not for breakdowns....just the conversation...) make a heck of a road trip...lol

 Ha ha ha ha!  Sounds like fun! You can Count me in! 

On 9/27/2019 at 10:59 AM, Hot Plug said:

Sounds like to me there a pile of people that dont know how to start or maintain a 560 ..... or there asking way to much out of the 560 an ya it will fail like anything else ..... sounds like I need to head to Nebraska , I'll bring my own beer !!!

Thanks Again Lorenzo !!!

 

20190829_084908.jpg

 Not sure about how reliable that Coors light truck will be! 

 The last time I seen that truck it was a Found On Road Dead in the middle of Quebec!

 I got the 6:30 AM call..... that’s when the rescue mission began! 

9DCFDE61-377A-4F81-974A-8BDBD75BAF4E.jpeg

9242F72B-BAAA-476E-BF3B-519D1A7305AB.jpeg

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Qc.Can.IH man said:

 Ha ha ha ha!  Sounds like fun! You can Count me in! 

 Not sure about how reliable that Coors light truck will be! 

 The last time I seen that truck it was a Found On Road Dead in the middle of Quebec!

 I got the 6:30 AM call..... that’s when the rescue mission began! 

9DCFDE61-377A-4F81-974A-8BDBD75BAF4E.jpeg

9242F72B-BAAA-476E-BF3B-519D1A7305AB.jpeg

Lmao !!! If we took the flatbed it would be a smooth ride ... "" BUT "" we would need a Black Transam cause move'in that kinda Beer south west would be called "" Bootleg'in ""  and pickin up the Grease Monkey would add a few more hours to the trip both ways ( not to mention the Advil I'd have to take )........Neverminnd 

 

               HP

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Hot Plug said:

Lmao !!! If we took the flatbed it would be a smooth ride ... "" BUT "" we would need a Black Transam cause move'in that kinda Beer south west would be called "" Bootleg'in ""  and pickin up the Grease Monkey would add a few more hours to the trip both ways ( not to mention the Advil I'd have to take )........Neverminnd 

 

               HP

If you come the grease monkey's way I have a spare plow.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, Qc.Can.IH man said:

Not sure about how reliable that Coors light truck will be! 

You realize.....that those are empty's....:blink:B)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Hot Plug said:

Lmao !!! If we took the flatbed it would be a smooth ride ... "" BUT "" we would need a Black Transam cause move'in that kinda Beer south west would be called "" Bootleg'in ""  and pickin up the Grease Monkey would add a few more hours to the trip both ways ( not to mention the Advil I'd have to take )........Neverminnd 

 

               HP

 Well I don’t know anybody with a black Trans Am… But I do know somebody with a Black Dodge charger hellcat! Maybe I could borrow that! 🤔😏

 I’ll just need to find a “Sally Field” to ride shotgun with me and you can pick up your monkey in Pennsylvania! 🐒🙉

 Does that sound fun or what? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, TomH said:

You realize.....that those are empty's....:blink:B)

 Of course they are… Have you ever seen him drink that stuff?

 Like water!    But some people consider Coors light to be water anyway! 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, TomH said:

You realize.....that those are empty's....:blink:B)

Ha .... each pallet weighs #3,200  lbs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, exSW said:

If you come the grease monkey's way I have a spare plow.

Hmm now it sounds like I have to take flat bed ...if that's the case I could ratchet strap a recliner on the back for grease Monkey ( Beverly Hillbillies) now that would be a site to be seen ...what kinda a plow you got there exSW ?

IH  I hope ?

 

             HP

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Hot Plug said:

 ...what kinda a plow you got there exSW ?

IH  I hope ?

 

             HP

Do you mean to tell me some other company made a plow ....... ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

From Red Oak you will need to head north to Avoca to check out Farmall Land USA

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, new guy said:

From Red Oak you will need to head north to Avoca to check out Farmall Land USA

You wanna turn this into a three day vacation? I only have 48 hrs here .... not much time left for sleepin ..    exSW get plow , pick up MTO ( Oh Boy ) go to New Guys have supper ,go to Red Oaks , go an see Lorenzo ( say Gid'ay ) drop off MTO .... an drive home from there ...  

Phew !!! Might need toothpicks for the eyelids here .....

 

                  HP

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Hot Plug said:

,go to Red Oaks , go an see Lorenzo ( say Gid'ay ) drop off MTO .... 

I hope you don’t mean drop him off here. 

After Nebraska got spanked by Ohio last Saturday there’s no beer left in the whole county. MTO would get thirsty fast.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, lorenzo said:

I hope you don’t mean drop him off here ?

 

Well ya , but then again he only know how to fix Allises Lorenzo .... but now that I think about it could bring the new 560 with us do the convertion in Nabraska take a few piccy's ( drink a few beers )  post on RP check out a few tracktor yards with the 40 ( how many seats in that Lorenzo ?)  Are you headed outta town any time soon ? Any good Motels around your neck of the woods ?

 

         HP

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey Dale we might have to bring your float again ..... tractor ,plow, Beer . An all extra guest..... just sayin !

           HP

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Hot Plug said:

You wanna turn this into a three day vacation? I only have 48 hrs here .... not much time left for sleepin ..    exSW get plow , pick up MTO ( Oh Boy ) go to New Guys have supper ,go to Red Oaks , go an see Lorenzo ( say Gid'ay ) drop off MTO .... an drive home from there ...  

Phew !!! Might need toothpicks for the eyelids here .....

 

                  HP

Your gonna need someone good with math to figure out the logistics.

Maybe better grab 2+2 Guy on the way thru since the grease monkey will be on the trailer. Should be room...

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Hot Plug said:

Hey Dale we might have to bring your float again ..... tractor ,plow, Beer . An all extra guest..... just sayin !

           HP

I may need to get a truck with a sleeper… Bunkbeds too! 

44 minutes ago, new guy said:

Maybe better grab 2+2 Guy on the way thru since the grease monkey will be on the trailer. Should be room...

 You have some great ideas there!  Keep thinking of more! 

 Going to make it one he!!! of a road trip! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Qc.Can.IH man said:

 Of course they are… Have you ever seen him drink that stuff?

 Like water!    But some people consider Coors light to be water anyway! 😂

I actually HAVE seen him drink that stuff!   Yes, like water....

You guys can stop off for a tour of Gettysburg on your way too...……………….Can even have beer that's cold.:huh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Hot Plug said:

Hmm now it sounds like I have to take flat bed ...if that's the case I could ratchet strap a recliner on the back for grease Monkey ( Beverly Hillbillies) now that would be a site to be seen ...what kinda a plow you got there exSW ?

IH  I hope ?

 

             HP

Fast hitch ,3x14" 311, Super Chief shares. Even got a 560 to try it with.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

All HP really needs is another tractor to sit in the barn. 

grease monkey/soil analyst/advil/allises/recliners/toothpicks/Coors water........wAt?

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, MTO said:

All HP really needs is another tractor to sit in the barn. 

 

Hmmmm  !??!  Ok lets see ,  Hey Lorenzo ? have you ever seen a " M&W"  installed on Cub ? 

hOlY  wAt Da  !??! 

 

                             HP 

  • Haha 3
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/1/2019 at 9:23 AM, Hot Plug said:

Lmao !!! If we took the flatbed it would be a smooth ride ... "" BUT "" we would need a Black Transam cause move'in that kinda Beer south west would be called "" Bootleg'in ""  and pickin up the Grease Monkey would add a few more hours to the trip both ways ( not to mention the Advil I'd have to take )........Neverminnd 

 

               HP

First you are going to need another Sally Field.  Or an Ali McGraw.

Next you are going to need a disobedient dog named “Fred”.

And from the sounds of it, a BIG sleeper on Dale’s float tractor!

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, MTO said:

All HP really needs is another tractor to sit in the barn. 

grease monkey/soil analyst/advil/allises/recliners/toothpicks/Coors water........wAt?

You dont sound near as excited as everyone else....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, new guy said:

You dont sound near as excited as everyone else....

Guess I am just reserved...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...