Sign in to follow this  
Ian Beale

For Old Tanker's Critical Comments

1 hour ago, Ian Beale said:

"Delingpole: British Army to Phase out Fossil Fuels to Attract Eco-Friendly Recruits"

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2019/09/13/british-army-to-abandon-fossil-fuels-commit-green-suicide/

I have a hunch that there is a British general officer very close to retirement who has his sights set on a career in politics once he's retired.

Rick

Again the british military sets its sights on its own foot. As if the chieftain debacle wasnt enough. At least the chieftain was born out of the ability to run on any fuel they could get their hands on in case of ww3.

• Like 2

Are they gonna use environmentally friendly ammunition too?  Air rifles to replace gunpowder, maybe bombs that instead of an environmentally unfriendly explosion will disperse literature saying " bang, we got you"?  Truly stranger than fiction

• Haha 3

I could hear that kind of crap being spewed by our former Prime Minister Justin Trudeau but not a British army General.                                                                      What is this world coming to? 

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, ihfarmer1586 said:

Are they gonna use environmentally friendly ammunition too?  Air rifles to replace gunpowder, maybe bombs that instead of an environmentally unfriendly explosion will disperse literature saying " bang, we got you"?  Truly stranger than fiction

Potato guns, 

really it would be better if they designed one around firing eggplant and zucchini, it’s not like there is a good use for those anyway, might as well launch them at the enemy, also wheel in a couple trebuchets, hurl plague infested dead bodies at them. It could work, has worked. Kind of a long return on the investment, but renewable.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

31 minutes ago, ihfarmer1586 said:

Only if the literature is printed on recycled biodegradable paper with environmentally friendly ink.

Rick

• Like 1

1 hour ago, vtfireman85 said:

Potato guns, 

really it would be better if they designed one around firing eggplant and zucchini, it’s not like there is a good use for those anyway, might as well launch them at the enemy, also wheel in a couple trebuchets, hurl plague infested dead bodies at them. It could work, has worked. Kind of a long return on the investment, but renewable.

I'm sure that launching eggplant and zucchini would violate the Geneva Accords. They do bar using toxic waste on an enemy..........

Rick 

• Haha 3

6 hours ago, IKS said:

I could hear that kind of crap being spewed by our former Prime Minister Justin Trudeau but not a British army General.                                                                      What is this world coming to? 

And they'll act suprised if Trump says "Out of NATO"

Maybe military applications of this kind of thinking?

“Shale Gas: Penn State Researchers Rediscover Circular Reasoning”

https://wattsupwiththat.com/2019/09/11/shale-gas-penn-state-researchers-rediscover-circular-reasoning/

“Less disturbance on the region’s geology”???

“The purpose of drilling and frac’ing gas wells is to disturb the region’s geology. That’s how you get the gas to come out of the rocks and go into pipelines If you don’t disturb the geology, you don’t produce oil or gas… You can’t even drill and produce a groundwater well without disturbing the geology.”

Evidence that Ph. D. does stand for "Piled Higher and Deeper"

2 hours ago, Ian Beale said:

And they'll act suprised if Trump says "Out of NATO"

Boy if Trump did that the European Union would collapse. Imagine what would happen if all of a sudden they had to pay 100% of the bill for security in Europe?

Rick

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, oldtanker said:

Boy if Trump did that the European Union would collapse. Imagine what would happen if all of a sudden they had to pay 100% of the bill for security in Europe?

Rick

If the EU doesn’t get their monetary act together it will collapse without Trump’s help.  Their monetary system currently is a fiasco.

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, Gearclash said:

If the EU doesn’t get their monetary act together it will collapse without Trump’s help.  Their monetary system currently is a fiasco.

True.

Rick

"really it would be better if they designed one around firing eggplant and zucchini, it’s not like there is a good use for those anyway".

My friend, you have not yet had home cooked eggplant parmesan fresh from the garden. I'm a steak lover but this is way better. Need the recipe?

Any dead zucchini needs to be no longer than eight inches for a tasty fare.We leave the blossoms on too, in the pan, with olive oil and sea salt.

Sorry for that, just had supper....

30 minutes ago, Bleedinred said:

"really it would be better if they designed one around firing eggplant and zucchini, it’s not like there is a good use for those anyway".

My friend, you have not yet had home cooked eggplant parmesan fresh from the garden. I'm a steak lover but this is way better. Need the recipe?

Any dead zucchini needs to be no longer than eight inches for a tasty fare.We leave the blossoms on too, in the pan, with olive oil and sea salt.

Sorry for that, just had supper....

And after reading that I just lost mine.......🤢

Rick

• Haha 1