vtfireman85

She makes the old bronco look good

• Like 2

Really like her music and she is just too damn cute and I have a soft spot for '79 Fords, what more could ya want😃

• Like 1

Old bronco!!!!!  You kidding me??  That year was just yesterday😀😀😀. I have a 79, a bit like that I've had since 82. It's a bit off stock now however, riding on 44's , stroked 460, 6 puck bronze clutch, posi on both ends. Running 5:36 gears. Everytime I get in it, I'm back in high school all over again. Oh, an yes she does make that bronco look good😀😀

• Like 1

Miranda and Carrie Underwood. Nice.

Laid under many a Bronco and F-150 with oil dripping in my face swapping out main/rod bearings and high volume oil pumps to get them to 100k miles.

Axle and pinion bearing eaters also.

But they looked good anyhow.

• Like 1

Pretty girl, too much jewelry, but pretty. Nice bronc too. Never had 1 that style but cousin did. Had 6 or so 1st gen broncs over the years. Wish i still had one.

15 minutes ago, jass1660 said:

Good ole loose legs Miranda.....

I think Carrie could pull a plow further than Miranda.

Better muscle tone.

Image result for carrie underwood hot picsImage result for miranda lambert hot pics

39 minutes ago, MTO said:

Better muscle tone.

Image result for carrie underwood hot picsImage result for miranda lambert hot pics

Wasn’t a plow she was pullin’.....

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, jass1660 said:

Wasn’t a plow she was pullin’.....

Image result for long train pictures

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Ihfan4life said:

What bronco? 

Miranda has slimmed down a little I think. 

Remember kerosene? Yum yum. 

• Like 1

Dad had a '79 Bronco for a while.  I never was around any other ones, but his had such awful power steering that it required full concentration to keep it on the road.  It was like trying to drive a herd of cattle down the road.  It was actually pretty dangerous to drive.

19 minutes ago, Steve C. said:

Dad had a '79 Bronco for a while.  I never was around any other ones, but his had such awful power steering that it required full concentration to keep it on the road.  It was like trying to drive a herd of cattle down the road.  It was actually pretty dangerous to drive.

That seems to be a ford thing, at least the brakes usually worked. 

On 9/13/2019 at 11:44 AM, MTO said:

Better muscle tone.

Absolutely!

Ron

My old '84 Bronco sure would have enjoyed those flashy "amenities" that ya'll keep showing pictures of.

I found it to be a very dependable ol' workhorse--------always brought me home;  and got a very consistent 10 mpg (uphill----downhill;  switch on-----switch off)!!!!🤐

Put over 300,000 miles on it-------did replace engine once; never touched transmission.  (351-----C-6 transmission)

At 200,000-------I had a leak on the gas tank.  Was patching tank with fiber glass------my neighbor laughingly stated that I had worn the tank out from the inside from pumping 20,000 gallons of gas into it.😳

Something to think about vs mileage on the newer vehicles with the overdrive transmissions.

DD

Since we are discussing the ladies and cars, lets not forget Maryeve Dufault, the canadian race car driver. 

Move over Danica!

Image result for maryeve dufault hot pics

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I hardly ever listen to Top 40 country radio any more and wouldn't know this song existed except I happened to listen to a little country countdown on a Sunday afternoon by Bob Kingsley. Bob Kingsley's still around? Didn't Kix Brooks take over the show? 

American Country Countdown

Don Bowman (1973–1978)
Bob Kingsley (1978–2005)
Kix Brooks (2006–present)

Kingsley was leaving to host the new Bob Kingsley's Country Top 40.

1 hour ago, Lars (midessa) said:

Isn't Miranda the one who would like to toss a few back, then forget she was married?

Apparently she’s being kept on a short leash with new hubby! 

4 hours ago, Lars (midessa) said:

Isn't Miranda the one who would like to toss a few back, then forget she was married?

I don’t believe either of them were able to keep it in their britches. 

On 9/13/2019 at 12:44 PM, MTO said:

Better muscle tone.

I would let them both utilize my implement, I’ll take notes on which one demonstrates more prowess.

Oooohhh---------uhhhhhhh, I now realize this thread is not really about the old gas guzzling and faithful Ford Broncos!!!!!!😀🤣😎

I must be getting old.  I hardly noticed what wuz wearing all of that red paint----------was thinking they wuz some fresh painted tractors!!!🙄

DD

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Delta Dirt said:

Oooohhh---------uhhhhhhh, I now realize this thread is not really about the old gas guzzling and faithful Ford Broncos!!!!!!😀🤣😎

I must be getting old.  I hardly noticed what wuz wearing all of that red paint----------was thinking they wuz some fresh painted tractors!!!🙄

DD

96B9EE27-DB29-48D7-AD04-674FC6395BA8.jpeg

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, vtfireman85 said:

96B9EE27-DB29-48D7-AD04-674FC6395BA8.jpeg

SETH!!!

DO NOT give Anson a pair of spectacles.

I would miss him terribly if he was able to see that those lassies in red were not a pair of Farmalls!!!

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, 1586 Jeff said:

SETH!!!

DO NOT give Anson a pair of spectacles.

I would miss him terribly if he was able to see that those lassies in red were not a pair of Farmalls!!!

Farmalls are less trouble 

• Thanks 1