Jump to content
MTO

Priests and now scoutmasters

Recommended Posts

This cancer has to be stopped somehow NOW!

Castration?

Fill the FEMA camps with them and fly a plane into it?

Put a bounty on them?

All I can do is shake my head and PRAY for answers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Definitely a sickness, as long as our society continues to coddle these type of people they will continue to exist. Take a couple out and shoot them and perhaps others will curb their desires 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Experts told China Daily the high court's decision means harsh punishment for those convicted of child molestation in recent cases.

A primary school teacher has been sentenced to death for repeatedly raping and molesting seven female students, ages 9 and 10, from 2004-11, the report said. The students were also forced to watch pornographic videos.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The problem there is that China does indeed carry out these executions. Most often very shortly after the sentencing. Maybe a whole week or 10 days. And they do this over and over and over and over and over again. While it is a deterrent to some many think they are too slick or smart to get caught. Kinda like the serial rapist and killers who taunt the cops. Or the countries that actually execute people for drug trafficking. And yet people get caught, convicted, sentenced to death and are executed every year and every year they catch more. Reasonable prudent people say "it isn't worth the risk" and as a deterrent it works. So I'm not saying don't execute these people. I'm saying that it won't solve the problem. Another down side of imposing the death penalty is these people will be more likely to kill their victims so they won't be able to testify or rat them out. I mean what are you going to do? Execute them for the murder? IMO get the courts to rule that keeping a child molester in "protective custody" is preferential treatment and therefore unconstitutional. Then toss em into the general population. Most other offenders can't stand a child molester. They will make the molester's life a living heXX sometimes for years before they kill them.

 

Rick 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh, the good ole days...

Image result for hangman's noose

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Years ago at least 35 my math teacher said we need public hangings again. Maybe things wouldnt be so bad our would we just except it as part of life. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, redneckhippie said:

Years ago at least 35 my math teacher said we need public hangings again. Maybe things wouldnt be so bad our would we just except it as part of life. 

I`d visit the stocks and pillories if they brought them back in use.

With a full bladder.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, redneckhippie said:

Years ago at least 35 my math teacher said we need public hangings again. Maybe things wouldnt be so bad our would we just except it as part of life. 

My grandmother said the exact thing. Born in 1921 she witnessed several back when it was a big thing and everyone made it into town the weekend of a hanging. Watching a man whose neck didn't break (worse the offense always seemed less likely to break and strangled instead, hangman's revenge she said) swinging and jerking while their eyes almost pop out with foam coming out of their mouth while changing colors for about 1 1/2- 2 minutes always stuck with her and said it would stick with anyone who watched it. So it would definitely be a deterrent for some.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

While I agree with Seth’s solution, I don’t think it’s going far enough. Child molesters doesn’t just happen.

Why was the child placed into a position to become a victim? Did the parents pay any attention to the kids or did they put these kids into the trust of the molesters, priests, scout leaders, or even teachers? 

What were the warning signs, and didn’t the parents notice an uneasiness when their kids were around these people?

I think parents play a role in these crimes too. If people actually paid more attention to their families instead of thinking it “ takes a village” maybe the family nucleus would be stronger and healthier.

If I ever suspected something that raised suspicion about that I certainly wouldn’t wait and see while ignoring my gut instincts. Someone messes with my family- they messed with me. Sorry, but I think it’s a parents duty to protect, love, and foster their children. And I will. So help me God.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ihfan4life said:

If I ever suspected something that raised suspicion about that I certainly wouldn’t wait and see while ignoring my gut instincts. Someone messes with my family- they messed with me. Sorry, but I think it’s a parents duty to protect, love, and foster their children. And I will. So help me God.

Well put!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, MTO said:

Oh, the good ole days...

Image result for hangman's noose

the more current methods are using a drawer in a steel file cabinet and slam it shut.

Mike 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Mike H said:

the more current methods are using a drawer in a steel file cabinet and slam it shut.

Mike 

Total recall scream face Meme Template

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Ihfan4life said:

While I agree with Seth’s solution, I don’t think it’s going far enough. Child molesters doesn’t just happen.

Why was the child placed into a position to become a victim? Did the parents pay any attention to the kids or did they put these kids into the trust of the molesters, priests, scout leaders, or even teachers? 

What were the warning signs, and didn’t the parents notice an uneasiness when their kids were around these people?

I think parents play a role in these crimes too. If people actually paid more attention to their families instead of thinking it “ takes a village” maybe the family nucleus would be stronger and healthier.

If I ever suspected something that raised suspicion about that I certainly wouldn’t wait and see while ignoring my gut instincts. Someone messes with my family- they messed with me. Sorry, but I think it’s a parents duty to protect, love, and foster their children. And I will. So help me God.

Placing blame on the parents isn’t fool proof either. Sure, anyone who let their boy sleep over at neverland ranch is an idiot, and a weak family makes a susceptible kid. But my area had an incident involving a good strong family, both parents friends of mine. They trusted someone that I would have trusted as well, and he did things that landed him in jail. What is the cause? What is the cure? I don’t know.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, brewcrew said:

Placing blame on the parents isn’t fool proof either. Sure, anyone who let their boy sleep over at neverland ranch is an idiot, and a weak family makes a susceptible kid. But my area had an incident involving a good strong family, both parents friends of mine. They trusted someone that I would have trusted as well, and he did things that landed him in jail. What is the cause? What is the cure? I don’t know.

I think there’s enough blame to spread on almost anyone in these situations.

What’s the cause? Society has changed. First- this stuff has happened for a long time, like it or not. How many years have the Catholic Church tolerated this behavior from it’s own priests? My grandmother use to say the reason the Catholics had orphanages was to hid the pregnant nuns.

We as a society are more tolerant of irreparable behaviors than ever before and perhaps even celebrate it with all the alphabet soups of “ acceptable alternative lifestyles “ and all the political correctness crap. 

Is there a cure, that’s a tough question that I don’t have an answer to. I think parents, and kids need to really keep their guard up. Not easy in this modern world of instant communication with trouble around every corner. Kids get it from all sides today. School, internet, peer pressure. As easy as we think kids have it today, we never were under constant barrage of corruption or evil like today’s kids are. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Execution does solve that problem. The ******* NEVER does it again.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you bother to study the history of early cultures you'll find that child molesting is as old as the earth. Not new at all. Whats different? Well to start we have this thing called the internet. So something that was a local thing 50 years ago is now known around the world in minutes. That's a good thing. We now know what a problem this is because of that. Another good thing is we no longer slap someone wrist for messing with a kid.

Messing with a small child IMO is a mental health issue. Don't get me wrong. It's also a vile crime and needs to be treated as such. But because it's a mental disorder it isn't curable. So if released they will molest again. That's been proven time and again. Castration won't work. A eunuch can achieve an erection according to what I've read. So until someone says it's OK to execute a child molester the only other legal option is life without parole. I personally think they should be placed in the general population and the other inmates should be made aware of the offence.

Rick

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...