Jump to content
Steve C.

People need to know this is happening

Recommended Posts

This is repulsive, but people need to know this is going on.  Please don't shoot the messenger.  Warning: the pictures may gag you.

First link is to an article in the St. Joe News Press.  Second link shows some of what goes on at these little childrens' events.

I consider myself to be pretty tolerant but these are some real sick puppies, and it's blatant child abuse on the parents' part to put little kids around (and on top of) them.  Sick s.o.b.s

https://www.newspressnow.com/news/local_news/drag-queen-story-hour-at-library-leads-to-opposing-petitions/article_f6d3f730-c282-11e9-b7db-fff90b3df28f.html

https://www.lifesitenews.com/images/local/files/PDFs/Drag_queen_child_abuse.pdf

 

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not even sure where to start or what to say......whats wrong with people......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Biblicaly  speaking its the sign of the end time's. "Whats wrong will be right and whats right will be wrong"

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There is nothing new under the sun...  it would be better for "him"  If he had never been born.  Free speech is free speech, but giving a platform to indoctrinate little children is truly disturbing.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Until they're reading to my kids, I could care less. If the parents dont care, that's their choice. There's much worse things to worry about in my life. I'll parent my kids, they'll parent theirs. Maybe these kids have never had a parent read to them. This could be the only book reading they get.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What many people fail to realize is that it's hard for a school to indoctrinate kids IMO. Proof is they have been teaching racial equality for decades and you still have young people who are graduating high school, been indoctrinated for the last 12 years or so about racism who are white supremacists. Seems that indoctrination didn't work too well.

Now Something else we need to keep in mind. Trans gendered people until very recently were classed as having a mental disorder. Now they say that isn't true trying to be politically correct. When the suicide rate for the US is less than 1% and the suicide rate for trans gendered people is about 33% higher than that less than 1% rate I'm inclined to believe that it's a mental illness.

Anyway these kids who don't suffer from gender diaspora will grow up and be just fine IMO. Takes a little work on the parents parts to talk to your kids but they will be OK.

Rick

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, brahamfireman said:

Until they're reading to my kids, I could care less. If the parents dont care, that's their choice. There's much worse things to worry about in my life. I'll parent my kids, they'll parent theirs. Maybe these kids have never had a parent read to them. This could be the only book reading they get.

The problem is they are gaining momentum in their movement and by the time you realize things are affecting you and your kids it’s to late and they will be indoctrinating your kids and you won’t be able to stop it....

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, NY1468 said:

The problem is they are gaining momentum in their movement and by the time you realize things are affecting you and your kids it’s to late and they will be indoctrinating your kids and you won’t be able to stop it....

Oh they will indoctrinate all they want to. Ultimately I think it will fail. You can teach someone to think, but you can't teach them what to think. Just about everyone who tried to trow off the yoke of socialism in the Soviet Union were raise from birth under the Soviet system. Yet after years of indoctrination they didn't believe. I think our kids are smart enough to figure it out. Plus kids tend to ape their parents on things like that. 

Kinda funny but in the 50's and 60's a lot of folks said that about the blacks and Hispanics. "They are gaining momentum". Yea, they did past anti discrimination laws, equal rights act, fair housing act. And they started indoctrinating kids in school. Back in the 60's and 70's. They still indoctrinate them today about racial equality. They haven't stopped. And we still have young people who grew up under this indoctrination who are white supremacists. Just proves that in spite of all those years trying to teach those kids what to think they failed. The only thing these young haters learned was they can't commit overt acts.

Rick

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You can't make people do one thing or the other, but what they've done is make me care. They are now forcing speech on pain of your job and even lawsuits. Many in education who largely are liberals want to normalize it. A wife of one of my friends actively promotes it to their children. It's certainly a mental illness and their desire is to spread a fantasy.

The massive difference between racial equality and the LGBT movement is this is purely sexual. It robs children of innocence and adds nothing but confusion. There is no nation of LGBT people. It's perverse in its very nature. That said, its their choice as they "what they do behind closed doors". However they don't want it behind closed doors but rather in your face. I'm no more interested in someone explaining bondage or masicism to my children and promoting it as a healthy part of a relationship. It's sad but until this country has completely unraveled all we can really do is keep speaking and protecting our own families until everything falls apart.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

we live in a world that god has been eliminated from so much how do we expect otherwise and honestly be surprised when things like this happen, i am not shocked at all just saddened 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, rcb said:

You can't make people do one thing or the other, but what they've done is make me care. They are now forcing speech on pain of your job and even lawsuits. Many in education who largely are liberals want to normalize it. A wife of one of my friends actively promotes it to their children. It's certainly a mental illness and their desire is to spread a fantasy.

The massive difference between racial equality and the LGBT movement is this is purely sexual. It robs children of innocence and adds nothing but confusion. There is no nation of LGBT people. It's perverse in its very nature. That said, its their choice as they "what they do behind closed doors". However they don't want it behind closed doors but rather in your face. I'm no more interested in someone explaining bondage or masicism to my children and promoting it as a healthy part of a relationship. It's sad but until this country has completely unraveled all we can really do is keep speaking and protecting our own families until everything falls apart.

Perfectly said. Thanks. Mike

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The pics of the children on the 'queen' cross the line of inappropriate contact.

I have little tolerance for the trans supidity.  

My (step)daughter's husband decided he is bi and cross dresses. He left her and is now in a relationship with a married couple. male and female.

Pagan Rome  had nothing on us.

Thx-Ace

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have no issue whatsoever with the people in the LGBT community, period. as Horton put it, a person is a person no matter how small, and I feel that applies to any variety of personal preference/religion/sexuality etc. people have the right to what makes them happy, so long as what makes them happy is not at the expense of others, I will qualify this statement, if what you are doing reasonably negatively affects others surrounding you, if you need to go pray 5 times a day, you go do that, if part of your religion involves blowing up an office building every 3rd Tuesday, that is not reasonable. 

that said, forcing alternative lifestyles down the throats of children is obscene and absurd, and furthermore incredibly disturbing. I am straight, white, and Christian, that entitles me to the exact same rights as someone who is gay, black and muslim who is entitled to the same rights as someone who is jewish, transgender and asian. it does not entitle any of us to get up in anyone else grill and tell them they have to be the way we are, nor does it entitle any of us to tell children they need to try this. 

children will grow up soon enough, they can make their own educated decisions about what to try/ do/experiment with. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This guy got into a little trouble here locally about a year ago for posting a video of him burning certain books . 

The video is a little long but worth the watch.

https://www.desmoinesregister.com/story/news/crime-and-courts/2019/08/06/book-burning-iowa-man-who-burned-lgbtq-books-trial-paul-dorr-david-levithan-orange-city-library/1936961001/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Try having a straight white Christian book reading day and you are a bigot.  Same reason I always wondered why we can’t have “White history month”. I have nothing against African Americans but if I wanted to put white history (the good parts) on a pedestal, that makes me a hater.  Much of white history has other colors and creeds that play a large part of it in a very positive light.  

This has been well put by many above, it’s just the degradation of mankind because people aren’t willing to stand against it.  Bottom line is, you don’t have to accept it despite what world views are calling for.  The Bible calls us to hate the sin and love the sinner.  Ive been asked before and will be asked again. It’s wrong, I don’t agree with it, and I don’t condone it. 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Sledgehammer said:

Try having a straight white Christian book reading day and you are a bigot.  Same reason I always wondered why we can’t have “White history month”. I have nothing against African Americans but if I wanted to put white history (the good parts) on a pedestal, that makes me a hater.  

This has been well put by many above, it’s just the degradation of mankind because people aren’t willing to stand against it.  Bottom line is, you don’t have to accept it despite what world views are calling for.  The Bible calls us to hate the sin and love the sinner.  Ive been asked before and will be asked again. It’s wrong, I don’t agree with it, and I don’t condone it. 

what I saw in the pictures was wrong. period, I don't care if it was that drag queen, mrs Stevens from the church group or BoBo the clown. that was disturbing. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, vtfireman85 said:

what I saw in the pictures was wrong. period, I don't care if it was that drag queen, mrs Stevens from the church group or BoBo the clown. that was disturbing. 

They had one of these about an hour from home in Evansville IN early in the summer. Never heard any more about it afterwards. The scuttle at work was everyone thought it was a joke but I don’t know of anyone who went either. 

I just don’t like this sort of thing being romanticized.  They need to have some of John Boy and Billy show’s  Rev Billy Ray Collins playing in the background. “reminding ya’ll it’s time to turn, so you won’t burn”. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Sledgehammer said:

Try having a straight white Christian book reading day and you are a bigot.

Glad you mentioned that.  Guarantee that would never be tolerated.  You'd be labeled as a judgmental Christian right wing homophobe extremist hater.

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Didn't Michael Jackson get in alot of trouble for such behavior? Thx-Ace

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, acem said:

Didn't Michael Jackson get in alot of trouble for such behavior? Thx-Ace

What did the woman say to Michael Jackson at the beach?

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

excuse me sir, could you please move, your in my son. 

😂😂😂

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...