Its a good lookin machine.  I am not the owner but can put you in touch.  The man that owned it died, and his sister has taken over the farming.  She is looking to move some things she doesnt need to buy things she does need for the cattle operation. 

20200315_141653.jpg

Wow! thats a nice machine.... but not the McCormick toolbar blade option.  More in the style of drott and B-E.  Thanks for the photos. I'll keep looking until i sell the toolbar setup i have.

5 hours ago, louie figone said:

t4mike, do you have the trunnions? Hydraulic cylinders?

No, just the aft stuff, not even a 6 or 9, thats why i was interested in the whole machine.  Did you part out a McCormick Combination Carrier machine?

11 hours ago, t4mike said:

No, just the aft stuff, not even a 6 or 9, thats why i was interested in the whole machine.  Did you part out a McCormick Combination Carrier machine?

No, we are still using both ends, rippers and dozer.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/7/2019 at 6:33 AM, TN Hillbilly said:

Somebody please talk me out of this.

We have found a TD6 in a barn.  With  straight blade.  It looks good, still has the original lights w/ guards and a PTO.  Pads are nearly new, chain looks good, sprocket teeth still rounded, couldn't tell about the rollers.  Does not run, but they said previous owner "pulled it off" and started it 3-4 years ago.  I don't know if you can pull start these or not.  The clutch levers move but have no resistance, like they aren't actually doing anything.

I know you can sink a bunch of time and money in these things, and we're not sitting on a bunch of either.  I'd like a dozer to clean up a little around the place, and I have a soft spot for old red machines.  I think it can be bought for a fair price.   Sorry for no pictures.  What do y'all think?

NO! Don't do it she is a red headed succubus and will suck your life to live. She will take all your good years and leave with rust, dust, no money and bills to pay. She is a pit of disrepair from witch there is no return.

Oh sorry thought we were talking about my ex TD, no names. TD6 looks good and if you have a use for it, go for it.

16 hours ago, Dmbess09 said:

Have they gave u a price? I’d be interested in talking to the owner

No, I heard a price from one of the neighbors, but don't know if it was right.  I will get you the owner's phone number.  But if you want to know any details about the machine, I can probably answer better than she can.  Her brother, who passed away unexpectedly last year, bought it and brought it there.  She's just trying to sell some stuff she doesn't need.

5 hours ago, captain_crunch said:

With the arced lift arms I will call it a Bucyrus Erie dozer Issacson very similar but with straight lift arms 

Manufactures tags pictured above.  Rare 2b on there!

On ‎3‎/‎25‎/‎2020 at 1:24 PM, TN Hillbilly said:

No, I heard a price from one of the neighbors, but don't know if it was right.  I will get you the owner's phone number.  But if you want to know any details about the machine, I can probably answer better than she can.  Her brother, who passed away unexpectedly last year, bought it and brought it there.  She's just trying to sell some stuff she doesn't need.

Good afternoon TN,

Im interested if you want to send me an email, ihtd35man@cox.net 

Thanks,

Charlie