Sign in to follow this  
INTERNATIONAL 1466

Silage and three 14's

On 9/7/2019 at 8:43 PM, INTERNATIONAL 1466 said:

Drive beside, we only unhook when we open the fields. Pull the wagons with the chopper when we open.

Oh thats right. I forgot you ran self propelled. We are so antique we still run pull type. 🤷‍♂️

• Like 1

Thats awesome! Love one if each series!

• Like 1

We chopped silage last week not many pictures  but I do have a couple .I tried getting the young helps pictures but there camera shy

20190905_102958.jpg

20190904_192931.jpg

• Like 1

Man those 14's are cool. It would be cool to own all 3. I like em all but I like the 1456 the best probably because you don't seem around here very much. You got any pictures of it pulling the planter? Nothing better than being on an open station tractor on a nice day. I always like pulling silage wagons I even break out the super M sometimes. But I sure like my 1086 cab for the days that aren't so nice. 

• Like 1

Nice line up of tractors and those wagons are awesome. You guys dump in a pit with them or how do you do it? Im glad I had a cab a few times when the chopper got ahead of me.:D Had to clean my window off the next day. Seemed to be on the ends turning.

• Like 1

Quick someone get this man a 1468 and hurry!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, 1967806 said:

Nice line up of tractors and those wagons are awesome. You guys dump in a pit with them or how do you do it? Im glad I had a cab a few times when the chopper got ahead of me.:D Had to clean my window off the next day. Seemed to be on the ends turning.

Just make big piles. We unload on the end of the pile and then it is pushed up with the packer tractor.

• Like 1